She's my teacher!

MiTzu Book Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day for the students in JYP High but not for someone…

"What?! Why will I tutor that ert!" The student council president cried. It seems like she doesn't want to tutor someone… who is it?

"Yeah. There are so many people here in the world so why choose her?" The student said coldly. It seems like she doesn't want to be tutored by that student council president.

[Someone's conversation]

Girl 1: "Hey. Have you heard? Chou Tzuyu, the hottest gurl here in JYP High will be tutored by the Student council president!"

Girl 2: "What?! Why did they choose the student council president?! Aww… Poor Tzuyu. I'm sure she will suffer under her control"

Girl 1: "I know. But what can we do? The faculty has already decided…"

Girl 2: "Awhile ago… I was passing by the faculty room when suddenly I heard two voices complaining about tutoring. Maybe it's the both of them."

Girl 1: "Haha! It looks like the student council president doesn't want to tutor the hottest gurl here in school and the hottest gurl doesn't want to be tutored by the demon president. So funny."

[End of their conversation]

At the faculty…

"Do not complain Chou! You have no choice since your grades-" the student council was cut off when the student spoke

"Yeah. Just shut up okay? I won't complain anymore and make sure you won't complain too."

"You have no right to tell me what to do!"

"Well, that goes for you too. You don't have the right to tell me not to complain."

"Both of you! That's enough!" Both Tzuyu and Mina, the student council president stopped arguing and stare at the teacher.

"I'm sorry sir." apologized Mina. Even though she really doesn't want to tutor her, she has no choice but to obey since she should be a good example to her fellow classmates as a student council president.

 

"It's okay Mina. I know that it would be hard for you to maintain your good grades and your task as a student council president just to have extra time to tutor her but please… help that gurl. Since she'll be leaving this school as well, it would be your farewell gift for her."

 

"Yes sir. I'll try to give my best to balance everything." Argh. I guess I have no choice now…

 

"Very well then. As for you Tzuyu, I want you to not give her a hard time tutoring you since she's a very busy person."

 

"Then why choose her?! You could ask anybody to tutor me."

 

"No more complain Chou Tzuyu. She'll tutor you since she's the top 1 student here in JYP high and your grandfather also ordered us to take care of you and do our best to teach you but since we don't have enough time to teach you since we're more busy than her, we are giving the responsibility to her.

 

Tzuyu left the room not saying any word. Mina followed her.

 

"Oi. Wait a minute." Mina called. She looked back to see who was calling her and when she saw that it's the student council president, she decided to ignore her so she just continued walking.

 

"That gurl! Argh!" She cried. She's really pissed now.

 

She's a very busy person and now, she have to take care of someone who's not her priority.

 

"Whatever! It's not my fault if she'll fail." She mumbled to herself and after that she walked away.

 

[Tzuyu's pov]

Why her?! Not her!

Argh. If it would be her…

If it would be her…

Argh!

I don't know if I can still control myself.

Tutoring me?! That would mean that we'll be alone together in a room.

Argh.

I should do something to make her quit to tutor me.

I really want her so much that I don't know if I can control myself being alone with her.

With her, I'm not even sure if I can concentrate. I would just stare at her until the tutoring is finished.

But still…

Hey…

Isn't this a good opportunity to make her like me?

Hm.

Argh. Impossible.

Knowing her, she won't fall easily for me.

Argh.

What should I do?!

While thinking, I got bumped into someone.

I looked at the person and saw a freshman.

"Watch we're your going kid."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter