Just Shut up!

MiTzu Book Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That's sad.

Really sad.

"Tzuyu, it is not the end of the world."

I think she's crying.

"But – but, you, I can't believe you did that."

I rolled my eyes. "All I did was beat your high score."

"By twenty thousand points."

"Look 'ere," I began, "in the gaming world, twenty thousand points is practically equivalent to one."

"Fantastic. First, my enemy arrives on my doorstep because I have to baby-sit her-"

"Even though she can take care of herself perfectly."

"-then I discover that she beat me in my favourite video game, racked up a higher score than I did-"

I shrugged. "It's actually not that hard."

She frowned. "Girls," she muttered.

"Look here, Tzuyu, it's not my fault that you , in every other aspect but – uhh, what are you good at? It seems to have slipped my mind."

"Ha, ha, Mina."

"That rhymes."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. That rhymes, too!

"You're good at being dense," said she. "I've beaten you in lots of things-"

"Except your video game."

"-like sports-"

"You're the one whose gender is on their side. Did you know that an elderly man could beat a twenty year old woman in an arm wrestling competition, unless, of course, that elderly man is dying or that twenty year old lady is a professional wrestler."

"-chess, remember when you tried to play checkers with the pieces?"

"It was a travel pack, I think, it was meant to play checkers too." I furrowed my brows. "I think."

"I also outpace you by a country mile in academics."

"A terrible hyperbole. You beat me by two marks."

"In the video game world it's forty thousand points."

I groaned. "Here we go."

"Your looks definitely cannot match mine. I mean, look at me, perfect golden tresses – that is what the girls say, right? – dazzling blue green eyes, chiselled features, perfect lips, a gorgeous body-"

"And your humility?"

"Of course, I'm very humble. It's part of my persona."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes. "It is so obviously your most prominent character trait."

She grinned. "Glad you think so."

"I'm so surprised that some girls in school don't fall at your feet. You're obviously a striking personality that no one could ignore. No one cares if you don't care a dime about a girl's feelings. No one could possibly notice if you kiss a girl one minute and ditch her the next."

"Hey, I do not do that."

"Oh, really? Name one girl you've actually loved."

"Minatosaki Sana."

"She cheated on you."

"Oh, you noticed. Brilliant, my enemy is not as blind as I think."

"I'm not impaired in any way."

"Then, tell me how she doesn't notice little details. Such slight details oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter