One More Night

I’d Like To Make It With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s driving me crazy”

“Are you going to tease me my whole life?”

“I swear you’ll be the death of me”

 

These thoughts are what occupy Taeyeon’s mind nowadays. Aside from her work which became busier because of the merger. They quickly stepped into their respective roles upon their return, their little interlude in Nice long forgotten with their busy schedule. They have a target date and a public presentation to meet.

 

 But that didn’t stop Taeyeon from thinking about Tiffany everyday. Everyday. Even though they see each other at home. Especially when they’re at home. Tiffany always looking so gorgeous Taeyeon is literally drooling at the sight of her. Their last night in Nice still vivid as if it’s just yesterday. Tiffany is a different story though. She fully immersed herself with work as if their honeymoon didn’t happen. Granted, she’s still friendly towards Taeyeon but only to the extent of like having a roommate instead of a wife. The only good thing that came about the honeymoon was that the awkwardness between them has long gone now. Small talks, a friendly banter here and there filled their home now. It also helps that they have dogs to take care of. Trust them to always lighten their moods.

 

Taeyeon sigh. That last night in Nice made her realize that she did want Tiffany. Want her to be more than a just a wife in name only. And she’ll do anything, even underhanded measures maybe to get Tiffany back. She thought of a plan. And it may have to do with their contract. And having to add another clause. Question is how to bring it up to Fany? The sound of her secretary’s knock distract her from her musings. She’ll have to plan this one out carefully.

 

“Yo Taeng! So how’s married life treating you my friend” Yuri asked, giving a meaningful look at Taeyeon while having their Friday drinks at their usual bar.

“Don’t be so crude Kwon Yuri”

“Yah, I’m only asking our friend here. Is that so bad?”

“Stop it you two. We had a good time thank you for asking Yuri”

“Is that it??”

“What do you want me to say? We travelled, we went swimming, sightseeing...”

“I dunno, anything beyond that”

“Not telling”

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! Something really happened??” Sunny asked in a teasing voice, knowing Taeyeon won’t go into particulars.

“Uh, we kissed...”

“Whaaaaaat??” Her two best friends shouted, surprised at her admission.

“Shhh. No need to shout, people are beginning to look at us” Taeyeon reprimanded.

“Progress for our friend”

“Keep it up Taengoo”

“Whatever. Let’s just drink. We still have the merger to work on, so we’re both really busy right now” Taeyeon said, hoping the light buzz will make her sleep peacefully tonight and to stop thinking of Tiffany too much.

 

On the other side of Seoul, two best friends were also having drinks, talking about the love life of the other. Jessica decided to stay in Korea for a while. Planning to expand her fashion business in Korea.

“So how’s your honeymoon trip?” Jessica asked shaking the glass she was holding. Tiffany just shrugged nonchalantly but the flush on her cheeks tells otherwise.

“Hwang Miyoung are you blushing?!”

“Yah Jessi no name calling”

“Admit it you’re blushing? What did the two of you do in Nice hmm?”

“We just went sightseeing, went shopping, went swimming. Oh and we stayed in a yacht”

“A yacht huh. Anything else?”

“Nothing”

“Are you hiding something from your best friend?” Jessica probed further, eyes squinting at Tiffany.

“If something happens you Jessica Jung will be the first one to know”

“So you want something to happen!”

“Jessi!”

 

 

Silence greeted Taeyeon when she open the door to their penthouse apartment. Tiffany’s probably sleeping now. She went straight to their room and saw her wife sitting on the bed wearing a flimsy nightgown, hair on a messy bun, glasses on and reading on her tablet. She looks up at Taeyeon and noticed her flushed cheeks.

“Hey. Are you sick? Your face is so red right now”

Taeyeon who has been eyeing Tiffany the moment she entered their bedroom was startled at her wife’s question.

“Uh, it must be the alcohol. Yeah I had a few drinks with Yuri and Sunny. Uh, that must be it. So, uh, I’ll just take a shower” Taeyeon stuttered, completely at loss at the sight of Tiffany. She retreated in the bathroom with Tiffany throwing her questioning looks.

 

The two are lying in bed looking up at the ceiling when Taeyeon suddenly spoke

“Uh Fany I’ve been meaning to ask you something. More of a suggestion actually”

“What is it?” Tiffany asked, a bit cautious of what Taeyeon would like to say.

“I’d like to add another clause. In our arrangement I mean”

“What would th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter