Let Go

I’d Like To Make It With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Leave us” Taeyeon told her assistant, her eyes still on Nichkhun. She was surprised to see the actor in her office. Although she did see on the news that the actor was here on a personal business. Is the business he’s talking about has something to do with her?

“Kim Taeyeon, COO of Kim Group” Taeyeon said while extending her hand for Nichkhun to shake.

“Let me get straight to the point Ms. Kim, I believe you have someone that should be mine”

“I don’t understand Mr. Nichkhun, will you enlighten me first. Please do sit down”

“Stephanie. She’s mine. Give her back”

“I believe Stephanie is not a possession that I could just hand over to you. She has her own thoughts and feelings that you and I both have to consider”

“Whatever you say Ms. Kim, but I will get what is really mine. If you didn’t get in our way, we would have been engaged by now did you know that?” Nichkhun said, anger  obviously evident in his voice. “I’m about to ask her to marry me but then she said she will be flying back to Korea and will be living here for good. And she broke up with me. Tell me, did you coerced her into marrying? Was she in some kind of a debt? How much? Tell me, I’ll settle it right now”

“Let me clarify this Mr. Nichkhun, Tiffany was not forced to do anything in relation to her settling here, and her marriage to me. It’s clear that the two of you have a lot to talk about. But whatever Tiffany decides, rest assured that I will abide to it, only if it’s also our mutual decision.”

“I can wait for her. I have a lot time.”

“If that’s all Mr. Nichkhun...”

“Thank you for your time Ms. Kim, I’ll expect you not to renege on your promise”

“Of course”

 

 

 

“Hello, yeah it’s Khun, get me all the info about Kim Taeyeon of KGC. If you could dig up dirt or anything discriminating much better. Yes, make sure someone follows her too”

 

 

Taeyeon was distracted the whole day, her plan to talk to Seolhyun completely forgotten. She knew Tiffany was in a relationship but didn’t know it was to the extent of having plans to get married. She closed her eyes and sighed. “Is Nichkhun the reason why Tiffany refused to have a real marriage with me?” Taeyeon asked herself. Over the past few months, she has been confident that she could win Tiffany over little by little. They’re starting to get close again, they’ve been sharing almost everything. But now with Nichkhun in the picture, Taeyeon wondered if she really made any progress at all. The only thing Taeyeon is sure of is they are in for a long much needed talk.

 

Taeyeon tried calling Tiffany’s phone once again but still got her voicemail, she decided to just leave her message hoping that her wife will hear it.

“Hey Fany, it’s Taeyeon. Can you come home early? There’s something we need to talk about”

 

Unbeknownst to Taeyeon, Tiffany was deliberately avoiding her. Her thoughts scattered because of the things she discovered. And to top it off, she saw on the news that her ex Nichkhun is in Korea right now. “Knowing Khun, it’s only a matter of time before he finds me” Tiffany thought. “When did my life become so complicated? Taeyeon and I shouldn’t have muddled the status quo” She looked at her phone and saw Taeyeon’s message. They need to talk. Soon. Tiffany cradled her head in her hands, hoping to get answers to her questions too.

 

Darkness greeted Tiffany when she enter the penthouse. She thought Taeyeon was not home yet but surprised to see her wife on the balcony nursing a drink.

“Taeyeon, what are you doing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter