Hot n Cold

I’d Like To Make It With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It isn’t everyday that society gets to witness successors of multi billion company get married. More so, when said successors are marrying each other. Taeyeon and Tiffany became celebrities overnight and people can’t help but be fascinated with the ‘perfect’ couple. Pictures of them are circulating in the internet and people are searching for whatever information they could find about them. Adding to people’s fascination is the fact that both are beautiful, educated heiresses of their respective companies.

 

The past couple of weeks went by in a blur as they caught up in their wedding preparation. Honestly it was a little torture for Tiffany, pretending to be the loving fiancée in front of other people and it couldn’t be helped that Taeyeon is turning on the charm whenever they are together. And just to add to her frustrations, she didn’t know if Taeyeon was doing that for show. Before when they were together, she could read Taeyeon like an open book, and so it irked her that she cannot seem to do that now and is a little bothered with Taeyeon’s actions. So it was beyond relieving for Tiffany when she learned that her best friend Jessica Jung will be coming to Korea a little earlier for her wedding. She missed the other girl so much when before they spend so much time together being housemates back in New York. Her assistant’s knock on her door distracted Tiffany from her rumination.

 

“Ms. Hwang, there is a Ms. Jessica Jung looking for you and waiting at the lounge”

“Oh my God, Jessi’s here already?” Tiffany but all ran in the lounge not waiting for her assistant to reply in her excitement to see her best friend.

“Stephanie Hwang as I live and breathe. Or should I say CEO Hwang?”

“This is still your roomie Jessi, and I miss you so much” Tiffany said while hugging the other girl.

“Of course you do, who else will scold you with your hopelessness other than me?”

“Jessi!”

 

“So how is it being engaged to Taeyeon out of all people? I know you’re not telling everything when we’re talking over the phone” Jessica asked later that night. It was decided that she will be staying at the Hwang mansion until the wedding.

“What else is there? We were arranged by our families for our companies’ future. You know how it is. You even escaped from your own silly”

“I didn’t mean that Tiff and you know it” Jessica retorted.

“Fine, I’m totally conflicted especially when Taeyeon’s being her charming self. It’s like I’m forgetting that she gave the coldest goodbye in history.”

“You are such a sometimes Hwang” Jessica retorted while sipping in her glass of wine.

“Yah Jung! Totally rude!”

“I know”

 

 

Tiffany spent her free time hanging out with Jessica the last week leading up to her wedding. As much as she would like to say that it’s because she misses her best friend, she knows that she wanted to get away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter