What Do We Mean To Each Other

I’d Like To Make It With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Kim Seolhyun saw the elusive Kim Taeyeon was during a gallery opening. An up and coming artist, she graduated from a famous art school in Europe through her scholarship funded by Taeyeon’s company KGC. Taeyeon, an art enthusiast herself, befriended the young artist. The gallery visits frequented, even going to art museums every now then. Eventually, the museum visits became coffee dates, and later on, became dinner dates. The melancholy that the young artist felt around Taeyeon became her art inspiration. Taeyeon in return was grateful for the company. It was a mutual consent to date exclusively after a few months of going out. Taeyeon did try. Despite her busy schedule, she made an effort to spend time with Seolhyun. And then Seolhyun confessed. The young artist told Taeyeon that she loves her. But Taeyeon cannot return that love. Affection yes, but never love. Because Seolhyun is not Tiffany. So in the end, Taeyeon broke off the relationship, said it would be unfair to Seolhyun, to give her love freely and get nothing in return. Taeyeon said she wanted to spare Seolhyun more heartbreak. But Seolhyun’s heart did break anyway. So she went back to Europe to heal. To look for another inspiration. Of a happy inspiration instead of the melancholic ones. That was six months ago. Her heart did heal, or did the pain just dull? And Seolhyun still loves Taeyeon. So seeing Taeyeon kiss another woman did bring back the pain a little. Because this just shows that Taeyeon has moved on when clearly she wasn’t yet.

 

Tiffany felt Taeyeon stiffen when a woman approached them. The woman as unfamiliar to Tiffany and she cannot recall seeing her at their wedding. But then she hear Taeyeon introducing the woman to her.

“Tiffany, I would like to introduce Kim Seolhyun a good friend of mine. Seolhyun this is my wife Stephanie Hwang”

“Your wife. Oh”

“It was nice meeting you Seolhyun”

“When did you get back?” Taeyeon asked

“Just a few days ago, so uh, it was nice meeting you Stephanie. So, uh I’ll be going ahead. Taeyeon let’s catch up soon?”

“Uh, yes of course” and Seolhyun left the two of them alone. Tiffany can’t help but to follow her with her eyes. There’s something about Seolhyun that’s nagging her, but she can’t pinpoint it out just yet.

 

“I can’t wait to have my way with you later ” Taeyeon purrs seductively at Tiffany’s ear, making the latter squirm. They were standing at a dark corner watching the party before them, having their own little world for themselves. Taeyeon has her arm around Tiffany while the latter was leaning against her. 

“And you’re just being a ert right now”

“Says the one who kissed me in front of a crowd earlier”

“Well they should know how to distance their selves”

“Are you being jealous right now hmmm Miyoungie?” Taeyeon teased once more, blowing hot breaths into Tiffany’s ear.

“Of course not”

“And you sounded just like a jealous wife”

“Whatever Kim. Let’s get out of here” Tiffany said dragging Taeyeon away to their own party. And she let Taeyeon to have her way with her. Just like she promised.

 

The sunlight streaming from their bedroom alerted Taeyeon to the time. She looked at her wife still sleeping soundly beside hers. She smiled widely recalling how they exhausted each other last night. She got up to start making breakfast for the both of them. Tiffany woke with a groan, her muscles aching from their strenuous activities last night. It was a delicious kind of ache admittedly, recalling Taeyeon’s surprised face when she backed her against the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter