The Way You Make Me Feel

I’d Like To Make It With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That was one hell of a kiss Hwang” Taeyeon muttered to herself, frustrated beyond belief at what happened. The hotel staff knocking at the door earlier completely forgotten.

“Uh, Miss Kim, your father has been looking for you” the young man standing at the pool room stammered, unsure if Taeyeon heard him, when suddenly Taeyeon spoke.

“Tell Dad I’ll rejoin them later. Need to cool my head for a bit” commanded Taeyeon. The hotel staff, flustered a bit seeing Taeyeon scurries away immediately.

“Yes Miss Kim”

 

Taeyeon remained seated at the lounger trying to cool herself, her cheeks flushed and her lips a bit numb. She touched her lips and immediately assaulted with memories of what happened a while ago. She didn’t intend to kiss Tiffany, far from it, she just wanted for the other girl to have a bit of rest since they’ve been busy since the early morning. But the look Tiffany gave her when he opened her eyes, seemed to be inviting her to do just that. To kiss her. It would’ve gone further if not for the knocking at the door. She closed her eyes and lied back on the lounger. “Am I stupid for doing that?” she ask herself, groaning while thinking how awkward things will probably be between her and Tiffany later.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany upon returning ordered a strong drink and gulped it one go, the alcohol burning straight in . She welcomed the sensation, and would have ordered another one if not for Jessica making her way towards her at the bar counter. “Tiff, where have you been? Your dad’s looking for you”

“I just went out to take a breather. I’ve been greeting and talking to our guests the whole day”

Chairman Hwang saw her just then giving her a tight hug. “So, my little girl is now a married lady.”

“Dad, please don’t make cry, I would still be your little girl even if I’m married” Tiffany said while hugging her dad.

“At least I’ve had you living in the house again for a while”

“Daaaad. I’ll visit you often and I’ll always see you in the office anyway”

“You’re right. Your old man is just being sentimental right now. Have a good rest now, you’ll have your two-week break but I’ll expect you at the office after”

“Of course Dad. I love you”

“Love you too kiddo” Chairman Hwang replied gruffly. Just then Taeyeon reappeared and bid g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter