pillowtalk

love in my arms, and the sun in my eyes

 

«Why do you think we’re here?» Moonbyul asks before they go to bed.

 

Yongsun puts down her book, looking over at Moonbyul. She ponders for a while, then shrugs.

 

«I mean, don’t you think it’s all a kind of coincidence that we’re both here at exactly this space and time?»

 

Yongsun places her book on the bedside table, then turns on her side towards Moonbyul, smiling softly.

 

«I think it’s about time we go to bed.» She says with a yawn.

 

«But think about it,» Moonbyul turns on her side as well and leans in closer to Yongsun, «isn’t it strange, yet fascinating? I could think about this all day, for the rest of my life, and I still I wouldn’t be able to come up with an answer.»

 

«I don’t know, Moonbyul, this world is just strange.» Yongsun hums, closing her eyes.

 

«But so fascinating.» Moonbyul whispers.

 

Moonbyul shifts. She wraps her arm around Yongsun’s waist, and Yongsun responds by draping her arm around Moonbyul’s neck. They snuggle closer to each other, a smile playing on both of their lips.

 

«Goodnight, Yongsun.» Moonbyul says. Yongsun can see the smile in her voice as she speaks.

 

«Goodnight, Moonbyul.» Yongsun says and kisses the tip of Moonbyul’s nose.