Chapter 3: What are we?

Without You, I'm Nothing [Will Discontinue]

Lisa's POV

The next few days were weird. I mean Rosé is still talking to me although mostly its work related. She's been avoiding me and I don't know why. Every time we're alone in a room, she would pretend to be busy with whatever she's doing or listen to her some music on her phone. I know we have to talk about what happened somehow although I'm not sure, up to this point why it happened or why we have to talk about it. It was just a kiss. What's the big deal about it? But the question remains, am I into her or vice versa? Is there a mutual feeling we never dared spitting out because our friendship is more important? I think I'm going crazy again and this isn't good.

I've been staring at my email for ten minutes now. I'm supposed to answer them but I couldn't think straight. The word Roséis circling my mind until her face suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Hey, spacing out again? That's the second time now. Anyway, I was just checking if you have replied to your emails because it won't reply to itself to our sponsors" Rosé said.

"Ugh. Right. Emails. I'll get them done, don't worry" I answered.

Rosé just nodded and was half way to the door.

"Can we talk? About you know what?" I began.

But she quickly answered, "Let's not" then she left, closing the door behind her.

With that, I guess I should let the topic rest. So I just answered the emails one by one and by the time I was done it was already lunch time. I immediately looked for Rosé only to find out she had gone with the rest of the team, meaning I would have lunch on my own.

The rest of the week was the same. Rosé would check on me every now and then if I'm zoning out and that's all the conversation we'll have in a day. This set up went on for a month and it gets worse every day. Because as each day passes, I'm slowly realizing that I do 'like' Rosé. But I don't want to risk it for our friendship.