Push Her A Little More

Perfect Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This… ain’t the last chapter, :). Well, I managed to make it a little longer.

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

“Yah! Yujinie! Where are your teeth!? Did they remove them all!?”

 

 

“Doctor Kim plucked all of them!”

 

 

“Wuut!? Wonyoungieee, my teeth, whewre are my teewth!?”

 

 

“Your tongue, Yujin-ah! YOU'RE TONGUE FELL OFF THE GROUND!”

 

 

“GET MY TONGUE, I-I NEED IT! I NEEWD IT!”

 

 

“Here! Here, put it back in your mouth.”

 

 

Wonyoung continuously laughed, both because of the video and how Yujin seems to want the ground to swallow her while watching the videos.

 

 

It has been hours since her surgery was done, Wonyoung was able to bring Yujin back to her flat without any problems, well, she doesn’t have, but Yujin has a lot to take again, more than what she had before and during the surgery.

 

 

“I did this?”  Horrified, Yujin asked, Wonyoung’s phone in her quivering, sweaty hand.

 

 

“I-I…”

 

 

“Keep on scrolling, there are a lot of vids there. That one I after your surgery when the effect on you isn’t out yet.”  Yujin shook her in disbelief, and she can’t help to bite her nails in embarrassment.

 

 

“I really… did these things…”  It’s okay only if it’s Wonyoung who’s around, she can accept the friend making fun of her, but there are two more people inside: the assistant, and the dentist.

 

 

“But you know, it isn’t the wildest thing you did.”  Wonyoung already had stopped from laughing, but the smirk on her face didn’t leave.

 

 

“What do you mean?”  Yujin wanted to ask, but she just kept on playing the videos.

 

 

“Yhah, Wonyoungie!I have dwimpowls!”

 

 

“Yeah, Yujin, we know.”

 

 

“I think, Doctow Kwim likes it.”

 

 

Yujin faced palmed.

 

 

“Yah, Wonyoungie~ Doctor Kwim poked my dwimpowlz~”

 

 

“Whewre’s Doctow Kiwm?”  Yujin asked, drunkenly tilting her head, trying to look for the dentist who,  “I’m here, Yujin-ssi,”  is just a step behind her.

 

 

“Hmm, Doctow Kiwm Minjoo, Minmin~”

 

 

Yujin wanted to fold herself, watching this gives her a headache. She doesn’t know whether to be happy as Minjoo looked after her with consideration and professionalism, or should she be embarrassed because…

 

 

“Doctor Kim and her assistant, Yuri, said that they are used to patients under the influence of the laughing gas, you don’t have to worry about your appearance at all, but you have to worry is…”

 

 

Wonyoung stopped and signaled Yujin to just continue watching even if she’s speaking…

 

 

“Can you poke my dwimpowz again?”

 

 

Wonyoung laughed devilishly, she saw how Yujin almost fainted.

 

 

The doctor did poke her dimples, both sides, even brushing her forehead with her soft thumbs.

 

 

Yujin can’t remember anything she did while she’s high, and it embarrasses her down to the deepest part of her soul, but seeing how the dentist responded to her wishes while the effect of the gas is still on, she somehow, felt like… inhaling the Nitrous Oxide again.

 

 

Her finger traced the part of her temple that was touched by the dentist, she can’t remember, but it must be so nice during that moment.

 

 

After that one video, she swiped for more until she saw the last one, the longest video.

 

 

“Can you wemove your mask fow me? It’s bwocking the pretty view.”

 

 

Yujin glanced at Wonyoung who just shrugged her shoulders as she waits for the latter to finish watching.

 

 

“Better… pretty.”

 

 

“I weally like you, Doctow Kim.”  Yujin had to pause the video for a moment to breathe, she suddenly felt like her lungs are giving up and grasp of oxygen.

 

 

She wanted into vanish to thin air, but kept the video playing…

 

 

“Can I gawt your numbew?”

 

 

“You already have my number, Yujin-ssi. I messaged you last morning, right?”

 

 

“Ow, wight, wight. I have youw numbew, sorry. But did I date you? I haven’t yet, have I?”

 

 

Yujin’s eye squeezed shut, she already can feel the heaviness on the next words going through out of her lips…

 

 

“I want to date you, Doctor Kim.”

 

 

There, she said it. No hesitations, no further thinking, she’s sure, and she just vocally expressed it due to the Nitrous Oxide.

 

 

“Yes, Yujin-ssi, you would love to date Doctor Kim, right?”,  “Ey, what do you like about Doctor Kim?”

 

 

Yujin eyed Wonyoung and the friend jut laughed,  “You really have to push it more.”

 

 

“I would love to date Doctor Kim, I like hew a lowt…”

 

 

“She’s pwetty, kind, smawt… and I feel comfortabowl with hew.”

 

 

“She’s just pewfect.”

 

 

Yujin wanted to thank Wonyoung, for at least one thing, and it is capturing even Doctor Kim’s reaction. There is something that drives the embarrassment away from Yujin at this moment, and courage is starting to build up in her system.

 

 

“You saw Doctor Kim’s reaction? I find one thing pretty obvious, Ahn Yujin.”  Wonyoung stated, no teasing involve, just serious opinion.

 

 

“You think?”

 

 

 

“But thew’s something wrong…”

 

 

Yujin can’t remember this part as well, but saying that there is something wrong means issue.

 

 

“She’s not smiwing bwightly because she wants, she’s smiwing just because she needs to.”

 

 

“All this time, I thought, she’s just fwendly and warm, but it turns out, it’s just becauwse she needs to smiwle fow evewyone. That woman…”

 

 

“Really ruined something. I don’t like Doctow Kim’s ex, she’s a jewk.”

 

 

“I did say that? But I’m really not thinking of that woman that much, why am I so bothered here?”  Yujin’s brows twitched at upon remembering the woman again, Kim Chaewon. She really despises seeing her crush faking a smile which is the product of whatever it is that the woman did.

 

 

It is evident that Minjoo doesn’t like her anymore, but keeps on coming back, and as someone who (supposedly, just) admires the dentist, she’s so pressed about it.

 

 

“I must really be bothered deep inside me.”

 

 

“You know, I want to keep cowming back hewre to see hew smiwle…”

 

 

“I want her to smiwle genuinely…”

 

 

“I want to see that pewrfect smiwle.”

 

 

“I want draw that pewfect smiwle on her face.”

 

 

Yujin, a little bit, feels proud of herself. Even though it is because of the gas she’s inhaling that time, she still was able to be vocal. Because it’s true anyway, she really is hungry for the dentist’s smile. She wants to draw a genuine smile on that pair of lips. After some days of meeting Minjoo, she just came to realize that the reason for her curiosity to try digging deeper I because she wants to see that, the perfect image of the Doctor, which is smiling genuinely, from the heart.

 

 

She is thrilled to witness perfection. Minjoo is seen as just pretty, smart, professional, dental clinic director and a dentist, but for Yujin, she must be a person sent be heaven to spread the image of perfection.

 

 

It started with just gazing intently to the eyes of the dentist, and with her curiosity being poked by the question ‘what does she looks like without a mask?’, until it became a quest for her, and she began to seek for the answer.

 

 

She would ask for dental cleaning, although she actually had read from her first prescription note that dental cleaning cycle should happen every four months. And even if it’s a little embarrassing, she would embrace her courage to request for it, only to have another short period of time to watch the beautiful scenery, even if the half of that view is masked.

 

 

She really just keeps on coming back there not mainly because of her dental needs, but… emotional desires.

 

 

“It was all romantic until…”  Wonyoung cut herself there and let the video be finished by…

 

 

“If I need to pull out all my teeth fow her, then… LEZZ GEWT IT!”

 

 

“What!?”

 

 

Again, she’s flustered and frustrated at the same time. She’s clearly not in the right mind while saying everything she said, and even with the fact that Minjoo is a professional, she still can’t help, but to wonder if the Doctor had ever laughed at her or judged her because of those.

 

 

“HAHAHA, imagine having all your teeth pulled out after confessing your love, that’s extreme!”  Wonyoung cheered while getting a pack of ice cream from Yujin’s freezer.

 

 

“I would love that, I mean, that’ll really be unique of a love story.”  Yuji just threw Wonyoung’s phone on the side of the sofa and whimpered, kicked the pillows off of the couch and got only one to cover her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter