Ep 02 ; Part 3 - Sketchbook

Into You

Sejeong's POV ;

Omo, omo! This is just too quick for the progression. It's not that I don't want it, but it's too early for this. Am I too pretty that he wants to kiss me so badly? This is only our first day knowing each other. 

Sehun looks deep into my eyes. Then, his sight falls at my face. I must admit it that Sehun has a really beautiful pair of eyes. I look at him thoroughly. Not only his eyes are beautiful. His hair, his forehead, his brows, his nose, his lips and his pointed chin. Everything is just perfect. Since the moment he looks at me until now, as he's getting closer, my heart beats faster and faster it almost explodes. I did tremble a bit but I force myself to stand still. I closed my eyes, letting him do whatever he wants to do. I need to let it happen. This may be the new beginning of my love story.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

"Sejeong-ah… Do you love to draw?"

"M… Mweo…?" I open my eyes slowly.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

I look at Sejeong's pretty and cute face. My heart beats so fast that I thought I maybe already fell for her. 

I don't know how long I was staring at her but I really hope she won't notice me doing that. I feel so shy so I quickly find anything that can cover up what I've done just now. And that's when I noticed a sketchbook inside Sejeong's locker. I move closer to her to get the sketchbook as Sejeong is standing in front of her locker.

"Sejeong-ah… Do you love to draw?" I ask her after I take out the sketchbook.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

Sehun is looking at my sketchbook. I look back and I saw my locker is unclosed. I dropped my jaw. Just now… Just now… Did he came closer to me… To get that book? Only for that sketchbook? Nothing about kissing? Jinjja? My face that was already red, thinking he would be kissing me just now, turns redder when I know that it was a total misunderstanding.

"May I have a look?" 

"N… Ne…"

"Wae? Why did your face's so red?" He looks at my face with those beautiful eyes. Those eyes that gave me the misunderstanding look just now.

"Ani… It's just so hot here…" I move my hand around my neck to make the excuse seems real.

"Jinjja? The aircon is 16° already." Both of us look at the air conditioner.

"Well… I have thick skin, you know… Ahaha…" I fake a laugh. How could I laugh in this kind of situation? I feel embarrassed and mad at the same time.

"You're funny, Sejeong-ah…" He laughs. Even his laugh is cute and macho.

"Whoaaa! Your drawing is really good. At this rate, you should make your own comic." He praises my drawing.

"I planned to enter the Hangguk-Webtoon Competition."

"Jinjja? It's good then. What is the story about?" asked him full of interests.

"Ne… It's about a detective. But I draw it in my tablet."

"Whoaaa… You are great, Sejeong-ah! You have a big talent."

"When the comic is done, may I read it?"

"Ooo… Guerae, guerae!"

"Gomawo... Then, kureum... You shouldn't go back home too late too."

"Ne... I'll get going too… I'm done though."

Sehun walks away. I don't know why, but I'm feeling like not letting him go until I asked him to be my namja chingu. But should I ask or not? "Hyung…"

"Ne…"

Please be my namja chingu.

That is what I wanted to tell him so badly. He should be the key to my problem. He should be the one to teach me about love. But I afraid awkwardness will come between us. If this really happens, it will cause me more trouble.

"Wae, Sejeong-ah?" He keeps asking me when I called him, but left him without an answer.

"Mm… Ani… Get home safe." I tried to cover up.

"Ne… You too. By the way, I don't go back home. I'm staying at the dorm." He left his last word before walking out of the classroom.