Ep 01 ; Part 2 - Hyung?!

Into You

Sehun's POV ;

We waited here for already 10 minutes but Kimbum Hyung still isn't here yet. We asked Kimbum Hyung to buy us this month's edition of the Prince comic series. As we are staying at the hostel, we need to wait for the weekend to go out to the town to buy it and we afraid they will be sold out early.

"Did you text him, Chanyeol-ah?" asked Suho Hyung while his eyes keep searching for Kimbum Hyung.

"Ne… But he does not reply."

"Maybe he's late again," guessed DO Hyung.

"But it is dangerous if he gives it in the class. Others might attack us like zombies to read it with us. Ani! Ani! I hate it!" Chanyeol Hyung can already imagine what will it be if the comic was given in the classroom.

And all of us keep looking at the entrance to see if Kimbum Hyung is coming.

But my eyes get attracted to a girl on a bicycle, wearing a grey-pink uniform which is surely not our uniform. The pretty girl is smiling while riding her bicycle towards me. Am I hallucinating? But the weird thing is… I am right here, but why she doesn't slow down her bicycle? I blink my eyes several times but the pretty girl doesn't disappear. Then this is real. The pretty girl is real, and also the bicycle is coming towards me is real. I am so in a rush to save myself that I just jumped to the side and fall on the road.

"Auchhh!!! It's hurt!"

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I stopped the bicycle when I heard someone is screaming. Jebal, jebal! I hope I don't hit anyone on my first day here. I looked back and what I'm afraid of, really happen. There's a guy who lied on the road while holding his elbow and some other guys are helping him to get up. From his reaction, I could tell that he's injured. I put aside my bicycle and run towards him.

"Mian! Mian! I really didn't notice you! Mianhae!" I don't know what else to do other than apologies. Oh God, his elbow is bleeding. I open my bag and take my handkerchief and a plaster that I always put in my bag for emergency use. "Mianhae, jinjja mianhae! Let me put this on the wound," I take his hand and wipe it slowly with my handkerchief to remove dust from the wound. That's when he's screaming again. I'm not sure if I'm almost or already crossed the limit but I really need to cover up my fault. I did hurt someone so I need to heal him so that I will not create enemies here.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

"Aaa…!" I screamed but stopped when I noticed that I should look strong in front of this girl. I was quite shocked when she held my arm just now. I rarely make skin contact with girls as I will feel quite awkward when communicate with them. 

After she covers my wound with the plaster, she let's go of my hand. 

"You should ride carefully next time, " said Suho Hyung.

"Ne… Mianhae… I didn't notice you. My mind was not in its place. Mianhae…" she looks very guilty.

"How could you ride…"

I could tell that Suho Hyung will get mad at the girl for making me injured so I stopped his word and changed our topic. "A… Are you a new student?"

"Ne… You are wearing a pinky uniform. Are you from girls' high school?" asked Chanyeol Hyung.

"Ne… I am from Youngshin Girls' High School and today is my first day here."

"Youngshin? It's at Gyeonggi right?" asked DO Hyung.

"Ne… I'm looking for the office"

"It's at the right block, level two, " said Suho Hyung. Suho Hyung is such a kind guy but he will not let it go if anything bad happens to his dongsaengs. But he will not get really mad. He will cool down quickly.

"There… Kamsahamnida…"

"By the way, what year are you in?" 

"This is my first year at high school. What about you guys?"

"We are in our second year, " said Chanyeol Hyung.

"Firs-…" I was to say that I am in the first year but Suho Hyung grabs my hand tightly, trying to tell me not to continue my word.

"If you told her that you are in the second year, she might call you oppa. Don't you want it?" Suho Hyung raised up his brow and gives a sneaky smile to me.

"Oo, so you guys are one year older. Krom, I need to do the registration. Kamsahamnida…" She bends her body a bit and then takes a step forward. But suddenly she turns back and looks at me.

"… And hyung, mianhaeyo..." said the girl with a smile before continue walking.

"Mwo? Hyung?" Suho Hyung looks at me.

I look back but there is no one except me. 

"Jinjja? Hyung? Not oppa?" Chanyeol Hyung was so shocked that his wide eyes getting wider.

"Aigoo, poor uri Sehun-ie…" said DO Hyung while patting my shoulder.

And I'm speechless.