Ep 02 ; Part 2 - Yeppeuda

Into You

Sejeong's POV ;

Today's class ended. I stretched my back a bit. It's already 4 o'clock. Everyone is going back. But I bet not for me. I need to set up my locker first. There are not much to do though so I won't take a long time.

"Sejeong-ah! Wanna walk home together?" asked Sohyun.

"Gwenchana… I need to set up my locker first. I'll be home after some minutes, " I refuse. Sohyun had done a lot for me and I don't want to let her do more for me.

"Do you need any favor?"

"Ani… Ani… Gwenchana… Jinjja Gwenchana… It won't be long."

"Ne… Kureum… But if there's any problem, just call me, arasso?" 

"Kure. Bye-bye!"

I arranged my locker by putting some of my things from my bag such as the workbooks. I put out my sketchbook and put it in the locker. Should I put it here or bring it along with me? I used to draw anything that I want inside it but now, maybe I should focus on my comic-making which I already drew some chapters in my tablet. 

Hmm… Talking about the competition, I need to find a namja chingu as soon as possible. The contest will be two months from now. I already had the ideas but love theme is one of the requirements. But I have no ideas about the love scenes. I think if I've got namja chingu, it will help me a lot in creating the love scenes. So I need to find namja chingu this week. The process to fall in love might take a long time and not to forget, there will be some parts that need to be changed once I include the love scenes. So two months are not a long time to waste. Instead, I need to rush.

But who is going to be my namja chingu? Since the first time I stepped here, I only made a friend with Joy, Sohyun and Jihyun. And I did chat a bit with Kai, the guy who sits behind me but he's Momo's namja chingu. And everyone here seems to have their own partner. There are some who are still not, but I don't know them well and the same goes to them. At this rate, just who will be interested in me? I am a new transferred student and the worse is, I'm not the prettiest here. Other girls are also pretty. Do I need to seduce the single guys here? Ten, Taeyong, Jaemin, Sehun…

Jankaman! Sehun! He's single. And he's the first guy I met at this school. Also, I chatted with him. Yes, it's him! He should be uri namja chingu. He's the one! We are even classmate and I also sit next to him. I just need to seduce and flirt with him a little and he'll be uri namja chingu in a week. Yay! I found the solution!

"Sejeong-ah!" I turned back when I heard someone is calling my name.

Omo! Speak of the devil.

💬💬

Sehun's POV :

I planned to apologise to Sejeong for lying to her. I feel guilty for the whole day. But whenever I moved a step to her, Joy, Sohyun and Jihyun were already with her. And I don't want to let my classmates to see me talking to her. Even the 'hyung' issue this morning already made them curious. But I can't let it undone. So I need to meet her before she goes home. This is my last chance or I'll take this burden for the next days.

"Gwenchana… I need to set up my locker first. I'll be home after some minutes, "

That is what I heard Sejeong says to Sohyun. Yes, I'll grab this opportunity. I should tell her the truth. 

"Sejeong-ah!" Despite the nerves I have in my heart now, I called her instead. Just be calm, and you'll look like a gentleman.

"N… Ne…" She looks quite startled. Maybe because she does not expect me to be approaching her. 

I walk to the back of the classroom, where she is arranging her locker.

"About this morning…" I was not done talking yet when she crossed my words.

"Wae? Do your wound worsen?" she asked worriedly and she almost hold my arm to check it but I deny it quickly.

"Ani… Ani… It's not about my wound. It's getting better. Well… I just want to apologise to you…"

"Waegurae…?"

"Hmm… I lied to you that I'm in the second year. But I really didn't do that in purpose. Actually, those guys with me from this morning are my sunbaes. I was already planned to tell you that I'm in the first year but they tell me not to. They told me that if I said that I'm older than you, you might end up calling me oppa. But you called me hyung instead." I rub my hair, feel it a little bit awkward for talking a lot with the girl that I just met today.

"I see… Mian… I… I actually feel shy to call other guys oppa. Well… it just happened to be like that since I was a kid. So, other than my biological brother, I don't call others oppa. I want to apologise too. I unintentionally called you hyung in front of the class this morning. It just slipped from my tongue. Mianhae… Sehun-ah…" 

"Aahh… That's no big deal… The class is always noisy though… You'll get used to it soon. But you can call me whatever you want. As long as you feel comfortable with it."

"Ne… I'll start call you Sehun-ah from now on. And let's chat sometimes as we sit next to each other."

"Kure… I'm fine with whatever you call me." I am confused with myself. I'd like her to call me oppa but it will surely not happen. If it does happen, it will make a scandal throughout the school. When she calls me Sehun-ah, it feels like we are close, but I also like it when she calls me hyung as I feel special compared to other guys in the class. But surely, not as special as oppa.

I look at Sejeong. Yeppeuda… I don't know why, but my heart keeps racing fastly whenever I see her, since the first time we met. But the more I know her, the more I talk to her, the closer we get, the faster my heart is beating.