Ep 03 ; Part 4 - Perfume

Into You

Sejeong's POV ;

When I was wearing my beige colour short blazer, Nayoung comes into my room, just like what she promised me last night.

"Nayoung-ah, you got prepared early," I ask when I see her already in the school uniform.

"Sejeong-ah… Did you wash your hair?"

"Ne… Yesterday."

"Good. Then, perfume. Do you have it?"

I give my perfume to her.

Nayoung then takes the perfume and spray it all over my body.

"Nayoung-ah! Don't you think it's too much? Omo, I'm dazzling because the scent is too strong.

"Se... Sejeong-ah… Mian… I think I sprayed too much of it. Ottoke? I thought you should smell good as you sit next to him but I overdid it."

"Ottoke?"

"Gwenchana… The scent will be faded away soon. Next, hair! You can't let your hair just like this. Put something on it. Headband! Do you have headband?" Nayoung ask while brushing my hair and putting on some hair spray.

"I don't have any of them. I usually wear a cap." I open up my drawer, showing all of my hair accessories to Nayoung.

"Omo… What are these? This one has cat ears, this one has leopard skin pattern this one is too big and this one is a sports headband. Don't you have anything more feminine and elegant? Follow me!"

"Nayoung-ah… You're nagging like an ahjumma. I used to let my hair free just like this. Gwenchana." I said, trying to resist but my legs keep following Nayoung to her room.

"Sit, " said Nayoung while looking up for her accessory. "This." She gives me a flowery hair clip. 

"Where should I put this?"

"Which side of you is facing to his seat?"

"M… Mwo? Which site what?" I get confused with her words.

"I mean, when you sit at your place, he will be at which site of you? Right or left?"

"Left."

"Then put this at your left side. Make sure to show your ear and cheek. You'll look ier this way." Nayoung tucks my hair behind my ear and puts a hair clip on it. "It seems empty here. Do you have earrings? The elegant one of course."

"I think I have. Wait." 

"A simple one is better," Nayoung says before I leave the room.

I came in with a pair of earrings with a pearl hanging at the end of it and luckily this time I don't get rejected by Nayoung.

"I think you are enough this way. Don't be too drastic. But as you need to rush, make sure to approach him at the right time. And the most important thing is, behave yourself. Okay?"

"I'll try…" Seducing seems quite hard but I won't give it up.

"Okay, let's have our breakfast. Omo, one more thing." Nayoung looks at my skirt.

"Wae? Is there anything wrong?" 

"You need to pull it up higher. Show your thighs. At least half of them." She pulls up my skirt and fold them thrice." 

"Omo, omo, omo! This is too showing up. I could feel the air blowing through them." I try to unfold my skirt but Nayoung quickly grabs my hands.

"Ani! That's how Seoul girl wear their skirt. I'll break your leg if you unfold it."

"I'll break yours first."

"I know! Just promise me you won't unfold it." Nayoung starts to pout.

"Ne… I won't!" I smile to her. How could I ignore her words? She is my closest cousin.

"Good. Yippeuyo! But, your school doesn't have any rules for the dress code? Is it okay to wear these accessories?"

Her words make me think a bit. It will give me trouble if I disobey the dress code by wearing these. But to think of it, do my school has a strict dress code? I recall what my friends wore yesterday. Sohyun wore a headband. Momo also wore a collar around her neck. There is also a girl who wears colourful socks and if I'm not mistaken, the Japanese guy was wearing some earrings at his ears. 

"I think it's just fine. Others do the same too."

"It's okay then. Gaja! Meokja!"

"Ne…" The two of us then walk to the dining table.

💬💬

I walk into the classroom confidently, trying to act cool. Even though I notice that some people are watching me whenever I walk near them. Maybe it's because of the perfume scent and maybe it's because I'm new here. 

I sit at my place and I can see Sehun is looking at me.

"W… Wae...? Oo, Oo! This morning I spilt the perfume on my skirt so that's why the scent is strong." I give an excuse. I am so nervous to see him though. 

"Gwenchana… It's not something smelly or what, " he said before turning his head back to the book.

And I take a deep breath. You can do this, Sejeong-ah! Seducing him is not impossible. Fighting!

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

I read the book but of course, I understand none of them. How can I understand if Sejeong is like this? She is just… different. The sweet scent makes me addicted. I also cannot turn my sight to the right or I might end up staring at her just like I did yesterday. Just now, when she takes her seat, I also cannot hold myself from looking at her. Luckily, she's the first to talk. Otherwise, I'll not even get to come back to my sense. She's pretty just the way she is, but today she is just prettier. 

💬💬

During the recess, I come into the teachers' room to meet my class teacher, Song Seonsaengnim for the dorm registration.

Song Seonsaengnim brings out a file with the title 'Dormitory 1-A'. "Omo… The form is not here. I think I gave the last one to Jisoo. Can you wait for a bit? I'll go get it at the office."

"Ne…" I give the beautiful teacher a beautiful smile.

To be exact, when she opened up the file, I could see there are students' information inside it. I remembered what Sehun said yesterday. The last thing he told me. "I don't go back home. I'm staying at the dorm."

I look around and all of the teachers are doing their own work. When the line is clear, I flip the forms of the students' until I find Sehun's. I look at the parents' information. 

Father's information. Oh Seowoo, lecturer.

And I know I will hit the jackpot if I really am his yeoja chingu.