Ep 01 ; Part 4 - Joy, Jihyun & Sohyun

Into You

Sejeong's POV ;

"So, Sejeong-ah, the guy who will be next to you is the class monitor, Oh Sehun and there, Joy is the class assistant." I take a short glance at the girl who raises up her hand to tell me that she's Joy, and smiling at her for a second, and then I put back my sight at the guy who sits beside the wall. The guy that was introduced as the class monitor. Also, the guy who I will sit next to him. I really do remember him but who is he? 

Omo! Arata! He's the guy from this morning. But, isn't he in the second year? How come he's my class monitor? 

"Hyungnim...?" That word just slipped from my tongue and it makes the class goes wild. 

"Hyungnim?"

"Hyung?"

"Did you two know each other?"

"Are you two siblings or what?"

"Right, Sehun and Sejeong, their names are quite alike. They must be siblings or twin."

"Ne... Se se..."

"Jinjja, Sehun-ah?! You have a twin?"

"But Sehun's surname is Oh, and her is Kim. Paboya!"

"Keep quiet class! So did you two know each other already?" asked Kim Seonsaengnim, and all of them keep quiet, looking at us, waiting for our explanation.

But as my word turned the class loud, I think the explanation should be on me. "Ahaha... We just met at the entrance this morning. Hyu... I mean, he shows me the way to the office."

"Ne... Ne... That's what actually happened..." said the guy - Sehun. His face looks relieved a bit.

"Ooo..." said everyone in unison and I take my seat, beside Sehun.

💬💬

Kim Seonsaengnim left the class after the recess bell rang. I was taking out my purse from my bag when three girls come to me. 

"Hi, I'm Jihyun," said the girl with straight hair.

The girl next to her also has straight hair, but with a bang on her forehead. "I'm Sohyun." 

"And I'm Joy." The class assistant with short hair introduces her name again.

"Joy... You are the class assistant right? And you are Jihyun... And Sohyun..." I get to memorize their names.

"Whoa… You are a fast learner, aren't you? People always get confused by our name, especially when it's their first time. But not you," Jihyun praised me and I just laugh.

"Where are we going to buy food? Canteen or school mart? We can continue with the chat while eating. Sejeong-ah! You can ask us anything you want to know. Don't be shy okay!" said Joy with a wide smile. I can tell that Joy is a cheerful and responsible class assistant.

"Kure…" It's good then as I still have a lot of things I don't know about this school.

"The line at the canteen might be long. I think we should just go to the mart."

"Ne…" Sohyun agrees with Jihyun.

"Good then. I also have the curriculum activities form to fill."

"Gaja!!!" Sohyun jumps in her way to the mart. In my opinion, Sohyun is such a girl with lots of youth and cuteness.

💬💬

"Singing Club, Dancing Club, Acting Club, Hosting Club, Modeling Club, IT Club, Martial Arts Club, Sports Club, Fashion Club, English Club… Omo… There are too many clubs I'm almost dazzling." There are too many clubs yet I need to choose only three.

"You should just enter the clubs based on your hobby. Don't take it too seriously. It's just for our leisure time," advised Joy.

"I'm interested in a lot though… What clubs are you guys in by the way?"

"I'm in Singing, Acting and Dancing." Joy drinks up her juice.

"Mine are Acting, Science and Modeling. But modelling just not my thing. But it's okay as I still have the other two." Jihyun does not seem to be frustrated at all. She is a happy-go-lucky person.

"I'm in Acting, Hosting and Modeling. But I enjoy Acting Club the most." 

"Then, I will choose Singing, Dancing and Sports. And… Submit!"

"You are interested in sports, Sejeong-ah?" asked Joy.

"Well. It's something like that…" 

"You are quite rare, don't you?" Jihyun is good at praising others, I think.

"Emm… May I ask about another thing?"

"Kereum! We are glad to answer you!" said Jihyun with the excitement still on her face.

"Is the dormitory good? I planned on staying at the dorm but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not." Yeah, the school is quite far from my house and the traffic here is also jammed that it's quite unsafe for bicycle ride. That's why my mother suggests me to stay at the dorm. But I need to make sure that it is worthy as students who stay at the dorm have extra fees.

"Ne… It's great. You should ask Joy. She stays at the dorm."

"Oo… Ne, ne... You'll feel like you are at your home. The facilities are great, and there are a lot of friends. You can also focus more on your study. But the only bad thing is we can only go out during the weekend. But it's not a big deal though. If you are interested, go get yourself register with Song Seonsaengnim."

"Ne… I'll discuss it with uri Omma. Gomawo, Joy-ah!"