Ep 03 ; Part 1 - Hyungs

Into You

Sehun's POV ;

I throw away my bag on my bed, put off my blazer, loosen my tie and my white shirt.

"You are late, Sehun-ah…" Luhan Hyung is already in my room, sitting at Suho Hyung's study desk. He would never lie on any of our bed as he has a germophobic. His room is actually in front of us. Baekhyun Hyung, DO Hyung and Chen Hyung are in the room too. Xiumin Hyung is in another room, but he sometimes join us. We are close to each other that we have been used to each others' room.

"Ne… I was apologising to my new classmate." If it's Luhan Hyung, I will tell everything to him. I think he is the most understanding hyung I ever have. The others are kind too and they have their own 'something' that makes me love them. For example, Suho Hyung takes very good care of me and Baekhyun Hyung has a great sense of humour.

"Apologising to your new classmate? Wae? What did you do wrong?" He already gives out his attention from the video game and looks at me.

I told him the story from this morning, letting him know why I did apologise to Sejeong. 

And Luhan Hyung's reaction is laughing.

"She's in your class? Jinjja?!" Suho Hyung who just came in with a plastic of some canned drinks, asks me. I think he must be eavesdropping us for some seconds before entering the room as he knew whom I was talking about.

"Ne… This is all hyung's fault. The same goes to Chanyeol Hyung and DO Hyung." I said, pretending to be sulking but at the same time, I take the canned drink Suho Hyung gives me with a smile to let him know I thanked him for the drink.  

"I would not do that if I knew she will end up being in your class."

"Yeah, no one would know." I sigh while open up my can.

"Who? Sejeong? Didn't she said that you helped her this morning?" Kai then entered the room with DO Hyung and Chanyeol Hyung. 

"We did help her find the office, but that's before hyungs told her that I'm also in the second year." I sip the drink.

"I see… That's why she called you hyung."

"I did apologise so everything is going back to normal."

"If I were you, I'll date her." 

Kai's words make me choke. I could feel the gas from the drink comes up through my nose.

"Wae? Did I said something wrong?" Kai pats me at the back, trying to make me feel better. And it does.

"It's just my opinion. You don't need to do it if you don't feel like you want to do it. Why did you choking after listening to my words?"

"Why should I date her?" I was so shocked. I thought Kai might know that I have some kind of feeling towards her as we are in the same class. Worse is, Kai is just behind us so he would notice if I do anything strange to Sejeong. Starting from now on, I need to be careful, not to be too show off that I like her. Surely, not like what I did just now. But it's happen even without me realising. Ottoke?

"Ani… You're the first in our class that she met in this school. If I were you, I'll act like I'm the one she can rely on and make her my yeoja chingu. Her seat is beside you too. Plus, she called you hyung, " Kai ends his words with a laugh.

"Yaaa! Is it too funny for you?" I give him a glare.

"I mean, it's mean that you two are close enough."

To think of it, it's true. I can make her as my yeoja chingu if I be the one she could rely on. I have a huge opportunity of it. Just like what Kai said. But the problem is, I'm not the type that someone could rely on. I was pampered by hyungs since I was in junior high school. My family pampers me too as I'm the youngest. To be exact, I was chosen as the class monitor just because I'm the eldest among them. I think I don't deserve it. As for me, Taeyong is much better than me. Taeyong has leadership in him. To make it short, I'm… I'm just not boyfriend material.

"So she's your classmate? But why I didn't notice her when I came to your class?" asked Chanyeol Hyung.

"You came just to see Seolhyun, is that not the reason? Why would you notice her if you not even looking at Kai and me?"

"It makes sense. Sehun-ah… This, your comic." He takes out the comic from his bag and throw it to me.

I was so excited that I catch it perfectly. "Whoaaa… So Kimbum Hyung bought it. Did he gave you the comics in the class?" I ask Chanyeol Hyung as we've been waiting for him at the gate until the bell rang. "How did he got into class?"

"He climbed the wall, of course. Just now in the class, he sat really close to me and give them from bag to bag I felt like we're in a drug deal." I laugh listening to Chanyeol hyung.

"And no one notice you?"

"Ne, luckily…"

"You've got yours?" I ask Kai. But I guess he got it already. If he doesn't, he won't be this calm. Reading is his hobby though.

"Guerae… DO Hyung gave it to me."

DO Hyung, hearing his name was mentioned, then give us a glare, like he always did as he is nearsighted. 

After opening up the plastic wrapper, I read the comic while lying on my bed.