Dinner

To The Moon And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AISH!!! Why couldn't he say something earlier?!?!" Chaewon said in frustration.
Today she was going to be meeting her fiance though her stupid brother only told this crucial piece of information to her 15 minutes ago!! The dinner was starting at 7 p.m. sharp. It's currently 5:45 p.m. right now. The girl has 1 hour and 15 minutes to get her outfit, shower, and do her makeup. That explains why the young heiress is now dashing from store to store, trying to find a decent outfit that'd look presentable for tonight. Well, not like the radish would dare to disappoint her parents. After all, they're the reason why she's here today, and she loves them. Though, never in a million years would she say that out loud. 


The young girl is now on her 9th clothes store out of 21. The fairy had called for backup. Said person still hasn't arrived even though she's only a 5-minute walk away. 
Chaewon was checking through the clothes when she felt a slight poking at her left shoulder. The girl mentally prepared herself and turned around, to see...

A Japanese girl pulling a purple-haired girl by the ear, with the latter frowning and screaming in silence. 

(Ok quick note. I'm not sure if the Color*IZ solo shot is purple but from my perspective, it looks purple. If anyone knows exactly what color it is, please tell me.)

"Oh??? Kkura unnie??? What are you doing here?" The short-haired girl questioned in confusion. 

The older decided to tease the radish for a while, she unconsciously let go of the purple-haired girl's ear.

"Eh?? Chaewon-chan isn't happy to see me?? UWAHHH!!!" 

"A-ani unnie, I just didn't expect you to be here," The younger Korean quickly said. She then averted her attention to the purple-haired lass.

"And you!! What took you so long?!!?" Chaewon exclaimed.

"I got lost okay??" Chaeyeon said. 

"Your sense of direction is as great as ever I see," the younger one said, voice heavily laced with sarcasm. 

The cherry blossom and the feather then helped the fairy find an outfit for the dinner gathering. The radish had filled the feather in about the marriage with the supposedly KCW heiress, turns out it was a good move because otherwise she would've been interrogated for another half an hour. 

------------------------------------------------------

"Dad! Mom! Over here!!" Felix yelled while waving his hands towards his parents. They both had just come back from their respective company branches in America. The older couple made their way towards their son who was standing outside the car with his girlfriend. The two had come to pick the adults while the younger one is possibly running around like Flash around most of the shopping malls. Rose exchanged greetings with Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim while the guy immediately took his parents' luggage and stored it at the back. Once everyone had gotten on, Felix drove them to the family mansion. There were little conversations here and there, but the reason why they came back wasn't brought up until the young lad mentioned it.

"Mom, Dad, why did you arrange the engagement for Chaechae?" The older couple sighed in unison. They knew sooner or later their son would mention it.

"You know why Felix, I need their investment," Mr. Kim said. 

"I know it's more than that, dad...... 

 

 

 

Why are you trying to open up a wound that hasn't closed?"

------------------------------------------------------

Chaewon had finished shopping and is now heading to the family mansion for the dinner. She got a simple pastel suit since the girl wasn't in a mood for dresses that day. (the Bloom*IZ suit) The short-haired got home early and decided to go rest in her room. She was informed that her brother and her future sister-in-law had gone to pick her mom and dad up. The radish decided to call her little sister who should be getting ready for bed. 

It took a few tries but the younger girl eventually picked up.

"Wonyoung-ah!!!" the older yelled excitedly over the phone.

"Chae unnie!!!"

The two continued to chatter about how their lives were. They didn't get to meet each other often since Wonyoung was studying in the U.K. Chaewon told her about the fact that her older sister was engaged. And if only Chaewon had her phone on-screen recording mode, she would've gotten such a good blackmailing material. The younger had jaws dropped, her eyes wide like a frog, and she yelled so loud that Chaewon had to cover the speakers.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!?!?!?" 

The fairy than went on to talk about the events that have transpired during one day. The bunny was speechless, to say the least. After t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter