Kim Chaewon

To The Moon And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Despite the news being dropped on her, Minju kept her composure and headed out. The ride home was quiet. On the way back home, all she could think of was what her grandma had said.

"You two will be living together,"

'Who is this person anyway? Why did they agree to this marriage? Don't they have a home or something? Why are they moving in with me?' Minju thought. The latter unconsciously let out a deep sigh, one that conveyed stress and tiredness. Suddenly remembering that her grandma still hasn't mentioned anything about her so-called 'fiance', the pink-haired lass turned to her driver, Mr. Lee. 

"Uncle," 

"Yes, Miss Minju?" 

"I told you to drop the Miss, uncle. It makes me feel old,"

Minju said with a slight pout on her face. The sight caused the old man to chuckle lightly.

"Yes, Minju?"

"Uncle, who is this Chaewon you told me?"

The driver looked at the young lady from the rear mirror. Seeing her face, he knew she wanted information and was going to force it out of him one way or another. 

"Kim Chaewon, the heir of Ssamu Corp, she's 17 years old, has a younger sister. And as far as I know, she has a cousin that attends your school. I've heard that she's also going there,"

"What kind of company calls themselves radish??" 

Minju couldn't believe it. Why would a company be called radish? Do they sell radish or something? Or are they the company of Mamamoo? Oh, wait Mamamoo is from RBW.

To what the lass asked, Mr. Lee could only shrug.

"I don't know, their name used to be SNG Group. But they changed it a while back," 

"Why am I getting married to this Kim Chaewon anyway?"

"Your grandma wants to see you married before she passes away. I'm sure you know that. But it will also be beneficial to us, they're willing to invest a huge amount of money into us. We are partnering up with them. Ssamu Corp is the biggest company in the technology field,"

This confused the pink-haired girl. As far as she knows, KCW Corp. is a resort and spa company. Why are they partnering up with a technology corporation? Sensing her confusion, the old man decided to add in.

"I don't know why they're partnering up. But I've heard it has something to do with the new hotel," 

Ah, the new hotel. Apparently, her dad had been planning to make a gaming hotel. Minju has seen the planning for the said place and she is very much impressed. But that still doesn't explain why she has to marry Kim Chaeso- whatever her name is.

"But why do I need to marry that person?" Minju asked while staring at the moving cars outside the window. If only she looked ahead, she would've seen the brief flash of pity in the old man's eyes.

"I don't know Minju-ah,"

 

 

 

"I really don't know,"

------------------------------------------------------

Once the pink-haired lass arrived home, she kicked her Vans off and proceeded to jump onto the leather couch. The latter sighed loudly, racking her brain to see if she had ever met her so-called 'fiance', Kim Chaewon. Speaking of that girl, the Korean girl was struck by the fact that she was gonna meet the 'fiance' tomorrow.  Minju let out a groan. The past two days have been overwhelming, to say the least, and she needed a break. The girl searched for her phone and dialed in a familiar number.

"Oi Hii-chan, you free for lunch?"

 

 

 

The pink-haired girl spotted a familiar girl standing by the ice cream parlor where they always hang out at. A light bulb suddenly appeared. Minju snuck up to the unaware girl, and just as she was about to scare her, something unexpected happen. 

"BOO-YAH!!" 

Minju was scared the hell out of her, jumping up into the air and landing on the floor with a loud, terrified scream. The two culprits in front of her tried to contain their laugh, but seeing that meme-worthy face of the pink-haired lass, they burst out laughing like a broken dam. The girl on the ground looked up to see her Japanese friend and an uninvited hamster.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL!?!" 

Minju got up and proceeded to give each of them a smack on the head for scaring her. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter