Complicated

To The Moon And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 hours since they started looking for Minju's outfit, yet they still can't find a decent one. Well, the pink-haired lass could care less about whatever she would be wearing. After all, it's not like she wanted this anyways. But well, her best friend is a different story. The said girl has been making the frog try on possibly everything in every store, only to say no after it. Minju doesn't get why Yuri is doing this. It's not like she's going to a prom or a date.

"Yul, why are we doing this?" the pink-haired asked, with a slight annoyance on her tone. The red-haired didn't seem to care though, as she replied nonchalantly.

"Well cause you're getting married to Kim Chaewon duh," 

"So?"

"So you're getting married to one of possibly the richest heiress out there, not to mention a beautiful one, she even has such an amazing voice, and this is........"

At this point, the pink lass had zoned out. While her best friend continues to ramble about God knows what, Minju was thinking about a certain puppy. Despite Yujin saying that she's fine, anyone who's not blind would be able to see right through her lies. It was evident on the younger's cheeks, even more so during their awkward breakfast. She had noticed the tear streaks on her girlfriend's face but decided to not comment on it, even though it hurt her knowing that she had hurt Yudaeng. Minju didn't want to push the taller when it was obvious that the former needed time. 

"Yah are you even listening!!??!" 

"Huh??" Minju uttered, confused. Yuri heaved out a sigh. Seeing her best friend's troubled expression, the red-head already knew exactly what the pink-haired was thinking about. They aren't best friends for no reason after all. 

"Hey," The red-head enveloped the gloomy girl in a warm hug. 

"She'll come around. So stop being a worrywart," Yuri whispered. 

------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie are you getting married anytime soon?" A voice asked seriously.

"...How did you know..." The other said, with voice devoided of any emotions.

------------------------------------------------------

Minju was currently walking home after a long process of shopping. After visiting countless stores, Yuri had finally picked out a black dress that the latter loved. 

(It's the 2018 AAA Red Carpet black dress(?). I couldn't find a better picture T.T)

(Not exactly my favorite one but for now it'll do.)

To Minju, it just looked like another dress that'd end up in her 'one-time' collection. After all, she's not trying to surprise her fiance or impressing her in-laws. Speaking of fiance, the lass decided to google the heiress, per Hii-chan's request. Turns out the said heiress is 17, is the middle child with an older brother and a younger sister. Her older brother is Kim Felix, Australian, possibly one of the best lawyers in the world, and also rumored to be dating Park Chaeyoung, otherwise known as Rose, an Australian model. There's no said information about the younger sister except that she is 14 and her name, Vicky Kim. 

"Ouch!! Watch where you're going, young lady!" Minju looked up to see a pissed woman. She had bumped into someone while being immersed in her search.

"I'm so sorry!!"

The pink-haired than continued on. She had tried to search for more information, but it seems like there's not much known about the SNG heiress except basic information. Heck her birthday date isn't even there, and no background information at all. 

'Am I meeting some murderer or something? There's barely any information on her at all'

"Seems like she's a mysterious person." A deep voice said from behind her. The Korean girl whipped her head back in surprise, seeing an unknown person. Said person was wearing a black cap and had a mask covering his face. 

"W-who are you?" Minju was panicking, but it seemed like she had wandered into a dark alley while looking at her phone. The girl backed away, attempting to make a run for it, but the man immediately narrowed his eyes on the movement.

"I wouldn't take another step if I were you, Kim Minju. Behind you is a pressure pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter