The Call That Changed It All

To The Moon And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Minju's POV* 

--------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

My name is Kim Minju and I am turning sixteen this year. Well most people know me as the heiress of KCW Corp. so I don't have many friends due to me scared of being taken advantage of. Though I do have two best friends, Honda Hitomi and Jo Yuri. Both of their parents are close friends of my dad so we used to have fun together when the adults are having business discussions. Speaking of my dad, he's the CEO of KCW Corp, Kim Chanwoo. He usually goes home late everyday due to the amount of work he has. I honestly don't mind---

"Yah yah, Jo Yuri!!!" 

Ah there's the duck. That was Choi Yena, she's one year older than me and is dating Yuri. Please excuse her for the interruption. Anyways I don't really mind the fact that my dad doesn't have time for me because it's been like that since I was little. He does try his best to spend time with me when he has breaks though so I guess that makes up for it. When I was little, my father was barely even home. Most of the time the maids take care of me. Now, you're probably wondering where's my mom? Well, I don't have one. She passed away in a car accident when I was barely two. I am currently--

"Minmin!!" a familiar voice yelled. I looked towards the source of the sound and found a tall, blue haired girl running towards me like a cute puppy. I embraced the taller into a hug. After a while, I pulled away and asked, "How's your day Yujinie?"

"Babe, math was so boring!! Mr. Lee kept on rambling about calculus this and calculus that," Yujin said as she pouted her lips out, making me give her a quick peck. 

"What was that for?" the younger had a hand on her lips and her voice had gone up by an octave.

I let out a soft laugh and said, "Because you're too cute." 

This is Ahn Yujin. She's younger then me by a year and if you haven't guessed it by now, I am currently dating her. 

"Yah lovebirds!! Hurry up otherwise we won't be getting food!!!" A certain duck-like girl yelled from inside. I felt my cheeks heating up due to the way Yena-unnie called us. Yujinie seemed to have noticed it as she let out a soft chuckle.

"Aissh we need to hurry Min! Before Kwangbae eats it all!!" Yujin said as she suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the cafeteria. The sudden action caused me to stiffen up a bit but I soon started to enjoy that little moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Third POV*

--------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

The couple arrived at the cafeteria, hand in hand, as a duck and a hamster followed them in while bickering with each other. The moment the four entered, the students could be seen either looking at them, gossiping or just eating their lunch peacefully. The tallest among the four scanned the cafeteria for a certain beauty. They found her munching down her fried chicken with her girlfriend studying quietly beside her. Yujin walked towards the muncher, unconsciously letting go of the pink haired girl's hand. There was a hint of disappointment on Minju's face but she quickly masked it off and followed the taller. 

"Kwangbae!!" Yujin yelled, hoping to get the said girl's attention but the girl called Kwangbae seemed to not hear it. Fortunately for the blue haired, Kwangbae's girlfriend noticed them and gave them a soft smile accompanied with a small wave. The latter then turned her head towards the muncher and told her that her favourite dongsaeng was here. Hearing that, Kwangbae immediately shot her head up, looking around for her hoobae. She spotted the said hoobae making her way towards her with a pink-haired beauty, a duck known as Choi Yena and a hamster known as the duck's girlfriend, Yuri. 

"Oi Yuding!!" Kwangbae called and the puppy-like girl came running to her, embracing her in a big hug. 

"Annyeong un--" Minju greeted Kwangbae but was cut off by a certain duck face.

"YAH KANG HYEWON!!" Yena shouted as she made her way towards the said girl, face fuming. The others are very much confused of why their duck friend was mad at Kwangbae. 

"oh ," Hyewon muttered under her breath as she quickly fleed and stood behind her girlfriend for protection. Yena walked over while emitting a you're-gonna-die aura. 

"Eunbi-unnie can you move please?" Yena asked scarily politely. Eunbi, standing between the angry duck and her girlfriend, confused on what's going on, replied.

"If you care to tell me what is going on, I may move," 

"She was suppose to buy me chicken!!! But she ate the last of it!!" Yena said with her lips pouting, pointing accusingly towards the girl behind Eunbi. A quiet "ah" could be heard around them. 'That's why Yena was so angry' they all thought as they now try to stiffle their giggles at the sight, a food lover cowering under the sight of a duck over chicken.

"Mi-mian Ye-ena- ah, I-I thought ther-re was gonna b-be an-nothe-er batc-ch. Please s-spare m-me!!" Kwangbae whimpered. 

"Aishhhh fine!! BUT you have to treat me to KFC this Saturday," 

"Okay I promise!!!" 

"Speaking of Saturday, Yudaeng, what time is your cousin arriving?" Eunbi, who was quiet the whole time, asked.

"EH?!?!?" Yena and Hyewon exclaimed in unison. The girls let out a light chuckle to this. The next thing they knew though, was the two girls latching onto Yujin, asking questions. 

"How come you didn't tell me that she's coming back?!?!" 

"The radish is coming back?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter