Two

Broken Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O N E 

Hana watched as Seoul's skyline turned purplish red as the sun was slowly setting. She was sitting in the massive living room of the Oh’s duplex penthouse. A wistful smile lit her face as her niece, Ara, was blabbing about a princess movie that she had just watched before they arrived at the penthouse.

“Babe, I am home!” A man’s voice echoed through the hallway leading towards the living room as Hana saw a tall man walked into the room with a bright smile. 

His hands frozen in mid-air when he realised that the lady he was approaching was not his wife. She looked similar but definitely was not his wife at all. The lady that was sitting in their living room had a shoulder length dark brown hair unlike his wife whose hair was in shades of platinum. Sehun’s brows scrunched in confusion. Did his wife hire a new nanny? He thought as he examined Hana who was giving him an amused stare.

Of course, he would not recognise me. Hana giggled internally as she remembered tha she had not formally met Ayla's husband before. 

“Ayla is inside the room. She’s feeding Ahri,” Hana explained gently at the confused man. 

Sehun took a double look at the woman in front of him as a wave of familiarity washed over him. Hana looked pretty similar to the woman that his friends told him ran away from a wedding in Los Angeles. A small gasp escaped his lips at the realisation. It was her!

“Aren’t you Hwang Mingyu’s runaway bride?” His tone was laced with uncertainty as he eyed the younger woman. 

Hana rolled her eyes at the mention of Hwang Mingyu. Just his name was enough to make her boil in anger. 

She extended her right hand out, “I am Jung Hana.” Hana introduced herself.

“Oh?” Sehun extended his hand out for a handshake, “I am sorry to ask but how did you end up here?” he was genuinely confused at this moment.

“She is my cousin!” Ayla's voice cut their conversation short as their heads turned towards Ayla who had just walked into the living room. 

Hana gave a nod towards Sehun agreeing with Ayla’s words. Sehun gave a small ‘huh’ at the remarks as he was not aware that Ayla and Riann had any cousin.

“You have a cousin?” He asked curiously.

Ayla and Hana laughed. It was common that people got confused whenever they said they were cousins. As far as Hana knew, she was never involved with any family gathering when it came to her maternal side. Hence, she understood why Sehun seemed to be stun at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter