CHAPTER 8

Fading Memories Of The Downpour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's something.

There's something about Zhan's eye he can't describe. He knows how expressive they are but right now, there's something indescribable in his gaze, seducing Yibo as they sprawled on the bed together.

Yibo almost dropped the cake Zhan prepared for him as he ran across the room, try to get away from getting smashed with the whipped cream which Zan tried to smear on his face.

"Yibo, you're hard-" He whispered, almost out of breath as Yibo hugged him from behind. Pressing his hardness into the curve of Zhan's soft . Zhan could feel the tingling sensation that's tickling him as Yibo slides his legs on his.

"I know..." Yibo whispered back, still holding Zhan closer as he nuzzled his face into the crook of the latter who squirmed when Yibo kissed the sensitive side of his neck.

His hands busily wandering and sliding over the latter's stomach over the thin layer of clothing Zhan was wearing. Kissing tenderly at the base of Zhan's neck, Yibo continued to caress every inch of his boyfriend's body.

"Bo..?" Zhan groaned as Yibo's hands slid around the waistband of his shorts, pulling them and letting them go in a swift movement, letting the elastic band hit Zhan's skin with a tingling sensation of light pain.

"Hmmm..??" He hummed, resting his chin over Zhan's head as if he hadn't done anything to stir the desire in the latter.

"I wanna feel you. Take off the clothes" He uttered innocently, making Yibo shudder, full of goosebumps as Zhan bit the tip of his ear, whispering the words into him.

"-" Yibo freaked out, bewildered and aroused at the same time, and Zhan's tempting figure and innocent doll eyes are not helping him with this at all.

The way Zhan looked at him with soft hooded eyes was driving him crazy. He wanted to kiss his boyfriend, fervently and he did. Diving into capture those soft plump lips between his and nibbling on them as he dives deeper.

"Yibo..??" Zhan called his name in the most intimate way he can, at that heated moment. His eyes bright and glowing with triumph in them

"Yeah..?" Trying so hard to control his from overreacting, moreover, from swelling and leaking underneath, making his boxers damp as .

But Zhan doesn't have to know about that.

They have done this before. He knows Zhan's body like the back of his hand now. Yet every time he gets to see the other , it's a whole different story.

And now it's his Zhan who's asking him to get undressed, to undress him.

Zhan effortlessly slid his hands inside Yibo's sweatpants, surprising the other in the process, eyes gone bigger, lips parted as if the air got out of his system.

He's gasping, but his body is paralyzed as he can barely move when Zhan slides his hands in. Just staring back at Zhan's as the other started palming his pre- leaking and his thumb caressing the head gently, eyes still looking at him.

Yibo felt like he forgot how to speak, no matter how hard he wanted to say something to stop Zhan from manhandling him, no words came out of his mouth but he let out a throaty moan instead.

The raw feeling of getting manhandled by his love was surreal and serene. Soothing and burning like a fire at the same time. Yibo bites his lips, struggled to keep his voice down as he panted.

Zhan grabs Yibo by the shirt as he turned around completely, facing him and kissing Yibo deep as Yibo rose on his elbow and leaned forward. Pulling the latter hard, letting their bodies drop flat to the bed as Yibo landed on top of him.

"Zhan..?" He called as they continued to stare at each other and Yibo's full of uncertainty and confusion.

"Is this my gift..?" Retreating his weight from Zhan who doesn't want to let go of his rod and he couldn't find the will to stop him either. Yibo's eyes wandered over his face, searching for an answer.

Zhan hasn't let him touch him for two weeks now and had been pushing him away every time Yibo tries to get closer. So, the current change confused him more.

"You don't like it..??" He asked innocently, lazily Yibo. They're now lying on the bed, side by side not even an inch away from each other.

"No, but I might just go insane and rip you apart. I'm this close (he gestured with his fingers for Zhan to see) to losing my control and just force you until you pass out.."

Trying to control his voice and trying his hardest not to moan like a just because he's being d by a wicked innocent creature, who's now smiling and blushing in front of him.

"I want that..." Zhan whispered.

"NO..." He said monotonously. Knowing why Zhan was behaving like that.

"Yibo please..?" Zhan pleaded, in a way the Yibo finds cute and amusing but no he's not gonna fall for that even if he's failing.

Now Yibo's certain the alcohol they had during their dinner is working insane wonders on Zhan because Zhan who's talking to him right now is so different.

Something wicked mirth in his eyes as he looked at Yibo, with a sparkle that's pulling him deeper.

"You're so big..." He continued in a very seductive tone, biting his lips after, and eyes on Yibo, still him at a very slow torturing pace.

"OH ..!!!!" Yibo hissed still fighting the urge to completely surrender to Zhan's explicit behavior. He's ing sure he's gonna regret it, they're gonna regret this if they keep playing with fire.

The thought of them just getting back together on the same bed after weeks and ending up in a situation like this is just too weird for him.

But if Zhan is the flame he doesn't mind getting burned either.

"Bobo I want you.." Desperation is in his eyes yet his tone is commanding.

He was getting restless as he fumbled and squeezed Yibo's length in his hand, making the latter shudder from the sudden intensity of the pleasure.

"Ar- Are you sure you want to do this..? Zhan, I'm not gonna lie I want you so ing bad right now. And I swear I will do anything you ask me to just so I can have you.." Yibo spilled just as desperate and needy while Zhan's gripping the only evidence that proves Yibo's not lying to him.

"You'll do anything..?" He teased, getting his sweet revenge on his lover who a moment ago. Pumping Yibo's in his hold made Yibo growl in pleasure with his eyes almost rolling back with a faint giddiness.

"Everything..." Yibo replied as if he's being compelled. His hands tight around Zhan's body, as if holding onto his dear life. A shiver running down his spine at the way Zhan handling him.

Maybe it's the anticipation, maybe it's the long wait, or maybe it's just Zhan. He doesn't know and he doesn't wish to figure it out either. All he wants right now is to dive himself into the burning desire, igniting the room like a wildfire.

"You're leaking so hard...." Zhan uttered, rubbing the head of Yibo's , choking it as if that's .inpossible.

"It's all your fault Zhan-Zhan" He breathed out and now looks almost breathless.

"Let me make up for it my puppy." And Yibo loses it, pinning his lover under him and devouring his lips hungrily. Zhan still his shaft and he's starting to enjoy it.

The hard and rough hold with the soft and passionate caress of his lover's soft fingers gliding up and down despite the struggle to breathe.

The friction that Zhan effortlessly providing to pleasure him, and the way he's kissing him back is everything Yibo could wish for.

It's almost funny how they were at the start. Zhan had zero knowledge about these things as well as Yibo not realizing how crazy Zhan can make him.

For the first time today, he wants to thank the whole rain that poured out and also the alcohols he emptied, and the single glass of strong wine that made Zhan touchy and needy like this.

If not for them, he wouldn't be feasting on his beloved's sweet cavern, while exploring even the most private part of the latter's body with his bare hands.

He wants to explore Zhan inch by in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter