CHAPTER 5

Fading Memories Of The Downpour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Zhan-Zhan, wake up..." The soothing voice of his boyfriend woke him up from his night of beautiful dreams, where he dreamt of the previous night which he spent with his beloved laughing and cuddling until late at night.

Such a blissful experience, having the love of his life besides him and smiling even at the silliest thing they both talked about, not caring about the future or the pressure they both were going through.

"Morning Bo." Xiao Zhan smiled, his voice sounded deep and groggy just after waking up from his deep sleep.

He wanted to sleep more since it was already dawn when they both went to bed after the delighted night, they spent with each other. But he couldn't help but wake up when Yibo called him urgently, but still careful enough to keep his voice soft and tender at the same time.

"Get up." Yibo demanded, while getting a hold of his boyfriend's wrist; who was still sprawling on the bed with his eyes half open, and pouting cutely as Yibo disturbed his beauty sleep.

"Why are you being so annoying so early in the morning..?"

Zhan questioned with a frown, watching the urgency in his tone, not understanding why his boyfriend was being so restless when the said person bragged into his house last night, even though he said he wouldn't be dropping by.

"I'm hungry. Get up babe." Wang Yibo whined, still trying to make the sleepy figure get out of the bed as soon as he could, which only resulted in the other person pulling his hands back and staring at him questioningly, clearly disappointed.

"Bo, am I your maid..? Why can't you learn to cook already..?" Zhan asked, not even trying to hide his annoyance for being woken up just because the other was hungry, and might be wanting him to cook him something.

And as if his thoughts were heard; his boyfriend requested, "Cook me something please, please..?" Playfully after watching the gentle guy on the bed was now annoyed with his presence.

Yibo knew nothing good would happen if his boyfriend is in a bad mood, just after waking up. Because Zhan can really be the reincarnation of the grandmaster of demonic cultivation if he wants to be.

"But I'm sleepy Bo, It's so early." Zhan said, turning over to the other side of the bed and trying to sleep more after pushing his boyfriend away.

But somehow Yibo was stubborn enough to come back and shower him with little kisses all over his face, not letting him sleep anymore.

"Zhan-Zhan please, It's almost noon love." Wang Yibo cooed,

Flashing one of his bright smiles as if bribing his own boyfriend was his last resort to get the said person out of the bed somehow.

Sighing deeply after knowing there is no way he will be able to catch some or sleep with his annoying boyfriend by his side, Xiao Zhan finally opens his eyes only to see the smiling figure who kneeled on the bed beside him.

Just watching that bright smile reminded him why he was so in love with this boy, who looks aloof and cold on the outside but really and apricity which bless his life like nothing else.

That smile was enough for him to move on with his life despite all the struggles he has been through, and he will be through In the future. As if something possessed him all of a sudden, the grumpy figure pulled his boyfriend closer to him, crashing his lips into his, for a soft lingering kiss.

Wang Yibo was for once surprised by the sudden pull, losing his balance and falling over to the slender figure beneath him. But, thanks to his reflex, Yibo held himself from fully falling over and hurting his beloved, though the moderate thud was inevitable.

Pulling himself up from the sudden fall, the surprised person observed his lover beneath him only to see the soft gaze, looking at him in pure love and adoration, still smiling even though he was glaring at him seconds ago.

Wrapping his hands around the guy who was now towering over him, Zhan pulled the smiling figure closer to him once again, and this time gently brushing his lips on the plum glossy lips off his boyfriend, tugging him at the bottom.

Knowing how naughty his Zhan-Zhan can be, Yibo compiled without a protest and started moving his lips over the succulent lips, kissing him fervently. Smiling softly into the kiss, Xiao Zhan tempted his love at the realization of how his kisses were turning the other on.

Yibo continued to nibble on Zhan's lips while his hips were lowered and now grinding over his lover, who let out a slight moan in between, triggering his sanity and willpower to control himself from ripping his clothes off and making love to Zhan.

Yibo was now getting hard as they continued to kiss but Zhan pulled away and pushed him away before getting up while grumbling, "Tsk, move away." grinning evilly, watching the horrified face of Yibo looking at him in distress.

"Thank you, you are the best." Yibo said annoyedly, realizing how his lover played him and now he's in a mess with little brother down there, painfully trapped in his pants, begging for a release.

Yibo almost wanted to get back on Zhan for leaving him like that, but knowing that will only get him kicked in the and ending up on the couch at the night, Yibo pushed his dangerous idea of in front of Zhan, back to the corner of his and groaned frustratedly.

While Zhan on the other hand chuckled listening to Yibo groaning in pain while he walked away towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Sorry love. But I love you like this.

.

.

.

Stabbing the innocent piece of food in his plate, Wang Yibo was now pouting and sulking while having his breakfast with his lover sitting opposite to him and enjoying the food, as if he was oblivion of Yibo's occasional glares.

Wang Yibo can't help but continued to sulk more, not getting the attention he was seeking from his boyfriend who sat beside himself and continued devouring the food and looking all around the places but him.

"You busy today..?" Yibo questioned, putting his chopsticks down.

Still chewing on his food, the silly figure thought for a bit before shaking his head and uttered, "No really, I was hoping to rest a bit. Why..?" with a question at the end that turned to his lover.

"Let's go out on a date." Yibo said, surprising Zhan.

It's been really a while since they both went out. Well mostly all the monkeys of their gangs tag along and rarely give them their much-needed private time when they are in the college.

Looking at Yibo suspiciously, Xiao Zhan asked, "Seriously, what got into you..? You have been acting weird since yesterday. Did something happen..?" with a little bit of concern that lingered by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter