• Jaemin x You/OC

• nct one-shot scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Confess?
Characters: Jaemin x You/OC
Genre: slice-of-life / university / studentlife
Word count: 1K+

“What came first, the chicken or the egg?”

“Na Jaemin, when are you going to stop with this question?” Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her classmate’s repeated question.

“When are you going to provide me with an actual answer?” Jaemin retorted, clearly amused by his friend’s annoyance.

Jaemin was by far the most intelligent yet the most stupid guy that Jiyeon had ever met. Despite her utter exasperation, this was the particular reason why they were friends. Only Jaemin could annoy the hell out of her nerves yet make her laugh within the next second. Jiyeon blamed her weakness to sarcasm but mostly Jaemin’s wittiness. See, in general people would be annoyed by sarcastic comments and know-it-alls but Jiyeon found that interesting. Not that Jaemin was that much of a know-it-all but his attitude could give off this impression at first. Once warmed up, he is actually such a bubbly and clingy friend who knows how spurt a sarcastic comment in the most inappropriate moments and at the most unusual persons.

Jiyeon’s phone beeped. Her eyes darted at the display which showed her impending alarm.

“Let’s go, Strategic Management started five minutes ago.” Jaemin pouted as he lounged further into the beanbag. The student lounge was rather deserted that day which made it all the more cosy and enjoyable. Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her partner in crimes as she struggled to tug onto his arm.

“Five more minutes, ain’t as if we were missing out on much. Mr. Jung should really have opted for another career path; teaching is really not his forte.” Jaemin stated in the most monotone manner. Jiyeon sighed at his words. He was right and she was highly aware of it, but she couldn’t bear losing her backrow seat again to that one group of girls who would always drool over Jaemin and his supposed good looks.

“You’re going to regret it if you don’t get up in 5-“

“Come on Ji.”

“4-“

“And what exactly are you going to do?”

“3-“

“Kim Jiyeoooooon let’s bunk.”

“Na Jaemin, you will regret this. 2-“ At the same time, Jiyeon removed one of her textbooks from her shoulder bag and held it conveniently in her arm. Jaemin c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter