012

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You do know that I have my own hands right?"

"A simple thank won't kill you, bunny"

"Fine. Thank you, Lisa." 

"Hmm. Where's my kiss? When thanking someone they kiss each other. Don't you know that?" 

"Says who?"

"Says me!"

"Nah. I'll save you from some trouble. You might fall in love with me. We can let that happen right?" 

"Ha. I thought I'm the one who is cocky. So full of yourself, Jisoo? And love is just made up concept to make the word attachment sound less possessive."

"Wow. Coming from you, Lisa? Anyways have you ever been in love to say that?" 

"Well, Jisoo, you don't really need to fall in love just so say those words. Let's just say I've captured a lot of things related to that and some of those didn't even lasted that long."

"Cheers to that."

"Do you want to grab something to eat before  I drop you off of your place? Or you have a date or something?"

"No. It's alright let's head straight home. And no I don't have date tonight."

"Woah. That's odd. You usually go on a date Friday night right?" 

"Well, yeah. But Seulgi called a while a go telling me that something came up so we cancelled it today." 

"Hmm. Is that so. You sure you don't want some Chinese takeout?" 

"Yup. I'm sure. I can cook dinner. You can stay if you want. I mean to eat dinner." 

"So  I'm like your second option now, bunny? Now that your date's cancelled?" 

"Well, I'll take back what I said. If you keep on teasing me about it." 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just kidding! I would love to come over and have dinner with you. Even though I'm your second option.

"This is just a thank you thing for helping me out today. Don't put any meaning into this." 

"Yeah, yeah, bunny no need to be defensive. And whatever lets you sleep at night."

"Don't test me. I could literally put my hands on your thighs and you'd bet me to do more."

"I don't believe you." 

"Really, Lis?" 

"H-heeey! D-don't you see I'm driving!?"

"See?"

"Whatever, and stop smirking will you d
"Hmm. Why what would you do if I don't?" 

"It's better if you don't know. There's an aux in the glove compartment, you can play some music if you like. Is it okay if we take some detour? I'll just get something in my apartment." 

"Yeah, sure no problem. What type of song would like to listen to?" 

"Anything. Just play what you like."

"So how far is your apartment here? 20 minutes drive I think so? Why you hungry?" 

"Nah. Not yet. Let's just play a game then."

"What game?"

"20 questions? You familiar with that?" 

"Hmm. Yeah. So how do we play this?"

"We will ask each other questions but with a twist!" 

"And what's the twist?"

"Well before that. The questions should not be answerable by yes or no. As for the twist we will shuffle the playlist we have and that will become the answer to the question asked. Do you get it?" 

"Yes. So, you want to start first?"

"Hmm, okay. First kiss?"

"Shuffle the playlist, Jisoo."

"..."

"Pfft. The universe must be telling me you are my first kiss. By your side by The 1975. That's a nice song by the way. Okay my turn. Same question. First kiss?"

"Uhmm, I'll shuffle it."

"See you later by blackpink? You have a diverse playlist huh. So your first kiss was a boy perhaps?"

"Yeah, I think so?" 

"Okay next question please."

"When did you know that you like girls better?" 

"This is getting exciting. Shuffle it!" 

"Hmm, okay."

"..."

"Oh my God. That's Taylor Swift's I knew You Where Trouble.

"Okay, kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter