009

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, baby. Where's my kiss?"

"Oh. You're early. And stop calling me that. My ex is not even here yet."

"Well, it came out automatically. Can I get my usual plus that strawberry cheesecake from last time."

"You LIKED my recommendation huh." 

"Yeah. Don't worry I like you more than the strawberry cheesecake. But it is nothing compared to how much you like me, right?"

"Hah. As if. Go to your table and wait for your name to be called."

"Aw. You really love hurting my feelings. Is this how you treat your past lovers?"

"You are not my girlfriend untily ex arrives."

"Well it is 7 somewhere else in this world.


----9

"Damn, babe." 

"Why didn't you told me that your ex is a hot stuff? Is she part of a gang of something?" 

"Well, what's there to tell? By the way, you can go ahead. Thanks for staying until my shifts ends."

"Well anything for my girl. How will you go home anyways?"

"Walking. You are with me last time right?" 

"Ah, right. Would you like  me to drop you off of your place?"

"No need. It's not even that far from here."

"But, it's already late at night. It's not safe for a beautiful lady to alone in the street." 

"Don't worry. Been doing this since I moved here. And nothing happens. So you can rest your case." 

"No. And that doesn't mean nothing will still happen. Let me drive you home, please?"

"..." 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter