011

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, princess. Where's my hug?" 

"HI! It's good to see you again!" 

"Someone's eager to see me. We just saw each other last Tuesday, Jisoo."

"I just thought you won't have time today. Give that you have a very tight schedule." 

"Well, like what I told you the last time. I can always make time for you. I'll just get the usual."

"You won't try our new dessert? You told me you'll try it today?" 

"Yeah, that too. How much?" 

"Just 190. Desserts on the house." 

"Anyone aside from me getting free desserts?" 

"No just you. I little complimentary for our regular customer."

"You sure about that? Won't they charge you for it?" 

"No. We always get a free cup at a slice of dessert of our choice so. No, they won't."

"Okay, pumpkin. If you says so."

"Go take your seat before I kick you out."

"Getting grumpy all of a sudden?" Anyways where's your girl? Won't it be best if she's here rather than me?"

"First of all, she's not my girl. Second of all I haven't told her about it....yet. And lastly my ex already know you so it won't be believable if she will see me with another girl."

"Hmm. If you says so. Why haven't you told her? I thought you too are getting along? And yeah you're right 'bout the last part. So I go to get my drink and dessert so I can sit down." 

"W-wait. Lisa."

"Hmm? You forgot to tell me something?"

"Uhmm. Can you give me your hand?"

"Why? Will you perform a magic or something?"

"Just give me your hand, loser."

"Okay and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter