007

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jisoo!" 

"Hey, Jisoo! Wait up!"

"What? What do you want from me, Lisa? And  stop shouting my name like that!" 

"Uhm, did you attend the party last Friday? I didn't see you there?" 

"Yes, you probably didn't see me because you are too busy with your girls." 

"HUH? What....What are you talking about?"

"Hmm. Playing innocent are we? You are too busy flirting that's why you didn't even notice us when we arrived." 

"R-really? I didn't flirt with anybody! I swear!" 

"Yeah, tell that to those girls who are you with." 

"B-but I...I'm not really flirting with them w-we were just talking. And if you already saw meyou should have gone to me for me to great you a hi at least. Coz I'm the one who invited you." 

"Nah, don't feel bad about it. Thanks to you I've got a lot of dates this coming weekends. And you kind of enjoying the company of those girls so I didn't disturb you."

"I..I'm really sorry about that. So a lot got your number that easily huh? Damn been trying to get that for almost a month. Lucky them." 

"Well, they're not like you." 

"You do really hate my guts huh? And what does it mean that they're not like me?" 

"They're not a f-girls like you. Who like to have with every girl that eyes her eyes on." 

"How many time do I have to tell you that I'm not a fckgirl!" 

"Really? But that's not what I saw last Friday." 

"Its....it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter