008

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have I already told you that you really look so beautiful wearing your work uniform?" That it really suits you well. Unlike when it is worn by your work mates? No offense meant. Just pure honestly."

"Well do you know that you sounded so ride when you finished what you were saying? And please stop with your bs it won't work on me, Lisa." 

"Hah, tell that to me when I didn't caught to smiling a little. Jisoo loves to be complimented. Rest assured that I will do that every single day!" 

"Shut up. Will you order or not? You are creating a line, loser." 

"Just the usual. And any new recommendation? I might stay for a while have an exam coming up. So?"

"Well, would you like to try the strawberry cheesecake?" 

"Hmm. Alright. I'll get that too. How much?"

"400 for the both."

"Here's 500 hundred, keep the change." 

"Uhm, wait. Lisa!" 

"Yes, Jisoo?" 

"Well, there is something I want to ask you. Can you spare me your time?" 

"Yeah, sure. I can even give you all of my time if you just ask nicely." 

"Okay. You can sit down. I'll just bring your order with me. 

"Sure, take your time."

---
"So... What is it all about? Do you perhaps in need of money or something?" 

"What? No! I meant to ask you a favor if that's okay with you?" 

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" 

"..."

"..."

"Okay, I'm kind of getting nervous on what kind of favor you are gonna ask. Just tell me what is it." 

"Uhmm. I'maskingyouthisnotbecauseimintoyou9rsometingitsjustjustyouaretallandkindofbulkyandyoukindofflookscarytoo.socanyoupretendtobemygirleveryfridayitsjustthatmyexistryingtogetmebackandidintanymoreso.

"Wait? Can you please slow down? I didn't get any of what you said. Whats the rush about it?"

"..."

"And why are you blushing, Jisoo? You are making me more nervous! Are you pregnant or something?!" 

"WHAT?! NO! You and your assumptions! And I thought you know that I'm gay. So how will I get pregnant?" 

"I don't know? Drunk maybe? And geez we are getting far from the topic. What's the favor all about that get you all blushing?" 

"Can you first promise me that you won't be annoying about it?" 

"I can't promise you that. You do know that I love annoying you, right?" 

"Just please. Can you please try not too?" 

"Geez, alright alright. I'll try. So what is it then?" 

"Okay, okay. That will do. So how to I begin."

"Maybe start from the end?"

"LISA!" 

"Just kidding, Jisoo. Take yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter