006

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Jisoo?" 

"Oh, Lisa, What's up?"

"Uhm, I was wondering if I can borrow you from your friends for a minute or two?"

"Can you say it here instead, we are kind of in the middle important discussion." 

"Uh, well, you know that I'm part of the softball team right? There's this.....there's this party this Friday night." 

"Okay, wait hold on a sec. Let's just talk outside."

"Uhm. Okay, I'll just wait outside of the cafeteria then."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." 

--- 

"Hey, Jisoo! Over here."

"Hi. So party? What about it?" 

"Tell me first why are your friends looking and smiling at me like that? Hmm." 

"Shut up. Don't mind them. So what is this party all about?" 

"Don't you want to introduce me to them? You know I'd like to know more about your friends." 

"What for? So you can make a move on them? No way. I won't pimp my friends to you. And we are getting gas away from the subject. Why would you want to invite me to this party?" 

"What? I just want to get to know that people who are you with every single day. Geez, do you just want me all by yourself. Hmmm, Jisoo? Just tell me the magic word."

"You are always full of yourself. That's not normal anymore. You need to be checked, Lisa." 

"Aww, my baby is concern about me. Anyways about the party my close friend always organize this. And I'm thinking that you being a new student want to try it, only if you know you are into partying or something."

"Do you think I'm the party type

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter