To the First Week of Terror

To Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina spent most of her second day of class staring at the back of the perplexing karaoke employee. Even though she tried to snap out of his trance and focus on what was being taught, her eyes managed to drift right back to him. Maybe this is fate... Her eyes began to bore through his skull, leaving her completely engrossed in him. 

Mina was always called out for being a romance fanatic. She was in love with the idea of affection that can shown through surprises or gifts. Someone who was there to give the support in a genuine way. Or someone who wasn't shy to express their love. 

Unfortunately, that was one of the traits Jaehyun despised from her. He believed it was unrealistic. This misled Mina and made her change her beliefs. She began to think that Jaehyun's ways were the best she could get. 

He wasn't necessarily the worst boyfriend for Mina. He just wasn't willing to do what she wanted and he couldn't even meet halfway. More like a fourth. For Mina it was okay because he was there to applaud her at her proudest moments, and was there when she needed company. Maybe that's why their breakup hurt her so much. She was willing to sacrifice so much, even if he didn't deserve it. 

Jeongyeon snapped her fingers in front of Mina to get her attention. Class was over and students were leaving the hall. "Are you okay? It's almost like you've seen a ghost." Jeongyeon shivered at the thought. Mina blushed in embarrassment. She had written down barely any notes and were lost in her thoughts the entire lecture. 

"So... want to study together?" Mina pointed to her almost blank page of notes. Jeongyeon laughed and pat her shoulder. 

"You ask the wrong person haha. But I'm pretty sure if we put our two brains together we'll figure something out right?" Mina smiled brightly and quickly packed her things so that they could head to the library together. 

"Other than this class that you have Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, do you have any others?" Jeongyeon asked with curiosity. "Well for today that's it! But on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter