To the Night After

To Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina extended her arms and yawned. "I'm done!"

Momo's ears perked up and she immediately closed her books. "FINALLY, THAT WAS HONESTLY TORTURE!" She shook Mina by the shoulders. "Don't ever let me do that again..."

Throughout the whole study session, her mind would continue to replay the events of the night before and the ill words spoken to her. What did I do wrong? We were literally doing fine... Mina stared blankly out the window as the girls packed up.

"Um Earth to Min, are you ok love?" Sana nudges her. 

"Maybe she's just thinking about all the fun we're gonna have, right?" Momo giggles and shakes Mina out of her senses. "Are you in there baby girl?!"

Mina flinches and realizes only her items are left on the table. She quickly cleans up and pats Sana and Momo. "Let's go have fun!" Momo cheers and jumps out of her seat. 

"Let's go here! I heard this place is pretty cheap." Momo winks as she points to a norabang near the cafe. That's where we had our first date...

Sana agreed and pulled Mina along to the norabang. "Please ring the bell if you need anything from us!" The server led them to a private karaoke room and passed them menus. Once he left, Momo screeched in excitement and grabbed the microphone. After typing the song code, hands up from 2pm began to play. Sana rushed to sing along and danced around Mina. "C'mon baby girl, show us those moves!" 

Mina instantly smiled and stood up to dance dorkingly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter