To the Present

To Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Mina glanced at her phone. What does he want? Now that idiot wants to talk?

Before picking up the Facetime, Mina released a heavy sigh that she had been holding in. 

"Hey love, what's up?" The corner of her lips slightly turned up. Just by taking one peek at Mina's face, any one of her closest friends could tell she was pulling a facade. Something was clearly wrong.

"Look..." Jaehyun took a long pause. All she could see was his forehead, something they both tend to do when something was up. Mina's heart dropped. She had a small feeling that she knew what was going to come out of his lips. She knew because she always had lowkey doubts about their relationship. Was all her negative thoughts becoming reality?

Jaehyun sighed and he rubbed his forehead. "I think we should break up..." Mina blanked out. "What?" Her lips faltered and tears began to fall.

"I'm just so stressed from school and it's literally I can think about. I don't think I have time to balance school and a relationship. For some odd reason this semester has gotten too tough and I'm staying up late all the time. Then when I have that short amount of free time, I feel like I always have to spend it with you. I'm just... so tired."

Mina wiped her tears but it continued to fall like a endless waterfall. "I don't understand. I've been trying my best considering our conditions. Like I'm really patient and I'm trying my best to support you." Her heart began to race, just like when she first saw him. But instead, her heart was racing because of the wrong reasons. She couldn't believe the love of her life wanted to end their four year relationship.

Many thoughts passed in her mind. I can't believe, I literally sacrificed some major studying time just to hang with him. It even cost me an A in certain classes. 

Mina couldn't understand why he suddenly wanted to give up on them. In fact, she felt like it was unfair!

"Love, look. We can work through it. Just tell me what you need. I'm okay with literally anything!" She begged through her tears. 

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore. I can't even be the boyfriend you want. I can't take you on all the dates you want go on. And honestly, I just want to do things my way. I always have to do what pleases you, but I want to do what I want to do without any sacrifices." All that could be seen was his ceiling. Mina was frustrated wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter