To the One I Love

To Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started on the first week of high school...

They were complete strangers. They weren't even in any of the same classes.

But once Mina laid her eyes on him in the corridors, she knew he was the cutest guy she's ever seen. Even with a uniform, which is bogus because everyone were to look identical with their standard uniforms. Oddly enough, he just stood out- like a sore thumb. For the first time in her life, she had seen someone looked so good in an ordinary uniform. 

"Hey, do you know who that guy is? He's pretty cute..." Mina whispered to Sana, one of her childhood friend since the 5th grade. They had both moved to South Korea from Japan on same day. In fact, they even shared the same plane to Korea, and it wasn't until they sat together did they know they were gonna be close friends.

Sana guffawed as she took a glace at the guy. Her sudden question surprised her as Sana had just finished talking about how the school managed to organize the timetables for once. 

"Dude, no clue. Never seen him in my life!" Sana shook her head. "But hey, just in time! You finally had to the time to join us!" A fairly pale girl with dark chocolate locks approached their lunch table and made a ruckus. This loud, hyper girl was no other than Momo, Sana's step-sister. She had also moved to South Korea along with Sana and Mina. The three of them were literally sisters from another mother.

"Did you guys check out your classes for this semester? I'm not even in the same classes as you two. This is so unfair, how can they separate us three? We're literally triplets. You can't separate triplets right? " Momo pouted and waved her arms in frustration. As Sana was comforting Momo, Mina spaced out and thoughts ran in her head.

"You're crazy... why are you thinking of a boy when you need to study." Mina said under her breath, completely out of tune with Momo's meltdown.

"Hey, I know it's killing me too Mina. You won't be able to see one of your best friends in class, in fact, we can't even share snacks anymore! But look, I still got you." Momo nudged Mina, assuming her quiet response was due to their different assigned classes. 

"Ah... yes, yes! Baby girl, you will be missed. You and your awful kimbap." Mina nodded and patted Momo's head.

"Hey, who are you patting. I'm your eonni! You do realize you're the youngest out of us three, pabo-ya. And I think my kimbap skills... can become better?" Mina chuckled. 

"Shall we walk you to class then, madam?" Sana requested for Momo's hand. "Yes! I was waiting for you to ask!" Momo quickly grabbed Sana's hand.

Before leaving the corridor, Mina took one last look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter