To the Morning After

To Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's eyelids swiftly opened from the nightmare called last night. She stared at the ceiling, continuing her thoughts from a few hours ago.

Is this for real...? Her eyes were puffy and heavy from her earlier crying session. She picked up her phone that laid beside her to find no missed calls or texts from Jaehyun.

Beep. Beep.

"STAN 3 FROM JAPAN

MOMO

- Good morning bby girl, are you ready for the best day of your life? Be ready to sing your heart out!!"

SANA

- ofc... first I know you have that exam in two days so we can study before fjkal;fdjal but after! we swear you will forget about... what's his name?

MOMO

- Jaehyun?

SANA

- GIRL JFDAJL.... yes jaehyun, whoever he is...

MOMO

- wdym, he's min's ex????"

Mina chuckled at her friends silliness early in the morning. What would she possibly do without them.

"MOMO

- nvm, disregard!! MINA DON'T READ THE CONVO ABOVE!

SANA

- we desperately need an unsend button"

She smiled softly and began to type a response.

"MINA

- don't worry guys, I'm just ready to spend the day with my girls :)"

Mina locked her phone and looked outside the window to see the sun shining brightly. She suddenly had the motivation to get ready for what was in store for the day ahead. 

Mina tucked a piece of her hair behind her ears and took one last glance at herself in the mirror. A bad you are. She quickly left her apartment and went to her car. 

Now playing: Mine - Phoebe Ryan

The lyrics began to resonate with her. It was unlike any moment before. She felt so understood through a song.

On the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter