Second meeting

Click

At Minju’s apartment

Author POV

She looked at the clock. It is almost lunch time. She already contacted Yujin and they will meet at the café near Yujin’s apartment. Last check, she looked at the mirror and smile at it satisfied with how she looks today.

She is wearing a white knitted golf sweater paired with a fitting black jeans and white sneakers. Then, she waited for Hitomi to pick her up. As they arrive at the café, Minju was about to go out but Hitomi stopped her first.

“Wait, Minju-ya”, Hitomi said stopping her.

“Why?”, Minju asked.

“Take care okay? Don’t blow off your cover this time. Oh, and here a mask. Wear it. Have fun with Yujin, send my regards to her”, Hitomi said to Minju while teasing her.

“What do you mean have fun? We are just having lunch together”, Minju said while blushing.

“Hahahaha, alright then. Call me if anything happens, okay?”, Hitomi laugh at Minju who is fanning herself feeling her cheek turning red. Minju nodded and go out of the car.

Inside the café

While waiting for Minju to arrive, Yujin was reading on her iPad. She is wearing a black sweatshirt paired with a white jean and a white cap to top it off. She is also wearing her favourite Jordan sneakers.

*The bell at the café door dinging*

She looked at the door and find herself gaping. Even though, the model is wearing her mask she couldn’t help but awed at how beautiful the latter is. The idol looked a little loss trying to find Yujin in the midst of the crowd. Yujin then waving her hand and luckily Yujin’s long arms make it easier for her to spot her.

She walked towards the table and sit across Yujin. Both are awkwardly looking at each other. Yujin was scratching her neck while Minju felt heat across her cheek. Being an introvert, Yujin keep herself quiet not really know how to start a conversation. Luckily, Minju beat her to it.

“Do you wait for a long time? I’m sorry”, Minju said looking at Yujin.

“No-no, I just arrived a few minutes before you do”, Yujin quickly denies.

Then, the waiter came and take their order.

“May I take your order?”, the waiter said while eyeing Minju.

“One ice americano with two pumps of syrup please”, both Minju and Yujin said. They looked at each other shocked. Then, they laughed softly.

“Anything to eat? How about this pretty lady over here? Is there anything you want, milady?”, the waiter looks at Minju again stopping both of them from laughing. Even with the face mask on, she still radiates the beauty in her.

“Ehem, yes princess anything you want to order?”, Yujin suddenly said looking coldly at the waiter infront of them.

“I will just have Egg Benedict’s”, Minju quickly said trying to break both the photographer and the waiter stare.

“I’ll just have the same with her”, Yujin strictly said to the waiter making the waiter afraid and went back to the counter. Minju laugh softly at Yujin’s antics.

“Are you sick? Why are you wearing a mask?”, Yujin asked while looking at Minju.

“Ah-No Tomi asked me to wear it. And, she sends regards to you”, Minju said.

“I’m sorry, I forget that you’re an idol. Is it okay that we eat here? A lot of people are in the café at this hour”, Yujin said whispering to Minju.

“It’s okay, I think I can manage Yujin-shi”, Minju said while laughing at Yujin who look so worried of her surroundings.

They continue to have their lunch and talk to each other. Throughout the lunch, Minju and Yujin was surprise that they actually have a lot of things in common. Yujin was so thankful that Minju is somehow a little talkative, making the idol do the talking most of the time. She enjoyed listening more than talking and Minju sure knows how to keep the conversation going. Without they realize, it is almost dark outside when they have finished their meal.