First Meeting

Click

At YXY Magazine

Minju’s POV

“Minju, are you okay? Can you do it today? Or do you feel unwell?”, Hitomi asked me while a hairdresser is doing my hair.

“I’m okay Tomi-yaa~ I will tell you if I feel unwell. Okay?”, I said while smiling at Hitomi.

“Kim Minju! Hair and makeup ready!”, the director called.

 

 

I walked towards the photoshoot and look at the photoshoot decoration. The room is decorated with neon lights while I’m wearing my white dress. Tomi had informed me that today the photographer is new, young but very strict.

I saw her backside as she was talking with the director discussing about the shoot. While she was clicking her camera, I saw that her hair is just shoulder length, down to her leather motor bike jacket and her black boots. When she was about to turn around, I feel the director come at me and scanning me from head to toe. Checking my outifit. Then, she introduce both of us.

“Minju, this is our new photographer, Ahn Yujin. And Yujin, this is our model for today, IZONE’s Kim Minju”, the director introduces me to her.

 

 

Wow. Very cool. While wearing that badass motor bike jacket, she looks really cool.

I quickly bowed to her. I noticed she did the same. But as we locked our eyes, she quickly averted her eyes somewhere else. The director ushered me told me the position and setting. As soon as I’m ready at my position, I heard she said.

“Minju-shi, can you tilt your face towards the left a bit?”, I followed her orders as I changed my position.

“Looking good Minju-shi”, she said to me but her eyes is always at the camera. It is like she saw me only through the lens.

“Okay now can you stand alright lean towards the wall”, her voice is a bit strict when giving the orders.

“Okay look at me Minju-shi”, I smile towards the camera and I saw she just continue at my photos from the camera.

“Nice one, Minju-shi” she said again while clicking her camera.

“Yujin, I think we got the shot we looking for”, the director said to Yujin.

 

Yujin POV

Wow, she is indeed very pretty. That is why Wonyoung asked me if she wanted her to tag along, she is worried. It is okay, Yujin. You can do this. Just another pretty face.

“Minju-shi, can you tilt your face towards the left a bit?”, I said to her while she changed her position.

I quickly gather my strength and hold the camera to my face. I put on my arrogant mask on. This is why I like being a photographer because even though I am far away from her. I can zoom and look at her face through the lens. The lens is like my armour.

While taking her picture, I traced her beautiful face from her eyes. Her eyes looked like ruby then to her well sculptured nose. Then to and cheek. How her cheek produces the Indian dimple at her cheek when she smile.

“Okay look at me Minju-shii”, she smile towards the camera and I just continue at my photos from the camera.

*Badump-badump-badump*

I can feel my heart beating fast. I quickly turned to the director.

“Yujin, I think we got the shot we looking for”, the director said to me.

After I pack my camera, I quickly left the room because I’m late to meet Wonyoung at the office. Then, I greet everyone before I went out but I cannot find the model. The beautiful model. So, I went to her manager and greet her.

“Thank you so much for your cooperation, Miss Yujin”, Hitomi said while shaking hands with me.

“Thank you to Miss Minju too, she have done a great job. Send my regards to her. And btw, this is my card. If there is any occasion that needs a photoghrapher, you can call me”, Yujin said but her voice is a bit strict.

“Alright, Miss Yujin. Drive safely, thanks again”, Hitomi smiled at me.

“You’re welcome, manager-nim”, I said while bowing at her.

I quickly walked out of the building and went to my office.