Intoducing Ahn Yujin

Click

At Yujin’s Apartment

Yujin POV

I quickly opened my eyes as I hear my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and saw Kwangbae-hyung called me. I called her hyung because me and my bro’s (Kang Hyewon, Choi Yena, Lee Chaeyeon) we used to be in the Photoghrapher Club back in the university. Now, she is a Computer Programmer at ENOZI Entertaiment.

“Hey Kwangbae-hyung, why do you call me? It still early tho?”, I asked while brushing my blue black hair.

“You forget didn’t you?”, Hyewon said while sighing.

“What do you mean hyung?”, I wear her spectacle and looked at the clock on her table.

 “Today is the day Chae and Kura married! How can you not remember that?!”, Hyewon said almost shouting at her favourite dongsaeng.

I looked at the calendar beside my clock and indeed today is the day Chaeyeon-hyung and Kura-noona get married. Aish, how can I forget that. I saw at the chair my suit is already prepared to wear to the wedding.

“Sorry hyung I will go and get ready now, yes yes I guess Wonyoung already put the suit in my room last night. Okay hyung, see you there”, I answered to her.

I dashed out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom to prepare as I only have 3 hours to dress and go to the wedding.

After I had done, I snapped an ootd and post the picture in my Instagram. I quickly went to take my bag with camera and a box of present for Chae-hyung and Kura-noona. Before I went out, I saw Wonyoung had put a post-it note at my refridgerator.

Yudings,

I’ll be going with Chaewon-oppa, I hope you don’t mind. See you there, Yudings! Don’t forget to bring your phone, camera and the house key. And, the present for the unnies!

XOXO, GiantBaby :p

I laughed seeing her post-it note. I quickly went to grab my motorcycle key and my full face black helmet and walked out of the house and straight to the wedding venue.

At the wedding grand hall

Author’s POV

Many people surround the wedding hall as it is already time for the event to start. The master of the ceremony quickly asked everyone to be seated. Then, from the door we can see that the bride was walking towards the groom. Smiles can be seen in both of their faces.

Yujin can be seen with her camera clicking these happy moments. Yujin saw at their friends table as her bro’s all wearing the same colour suit because we have promised since they were in university days. She saw Yena is happy with Yuri, both have smile on their face as Yuri wrapped her arms around on Yena arms and lean her head at Yena’s shoulder. Click.

Besides Yuri, Wonyoung had been talking to Eunbi that sit across her. Chaewon was seated beside her, despite her fierce face, she actually is a soft person. Even though, it seems that Chaewon didn’t care about what Wonyoung is talking about but we can see that Chaewon is secretly glance at Wonyoung times to times and had her arms wrap around her shoulder. Click.

Then, Hyewon had been seen eating cakes on the table. Despite her love for food, Hyewon love Eunbi so much. Hyewon was talking to Yena about the new game they had released and she didn’t realised there are crumbs for the cake she eaten. Then, Eunbi quickly pull Hyewon face to face her while brushing the cake crumbs near her lips. Click.

Yujin realised that all of her Bro’s already have the love of their life. Only her is single. She already try to date but nothing happen. She would always back off the date when she already at the venue or when her date arrive. She had always been timid to girls that are pretty. But not Venustraphobia nor Gynephobia, is the abnormal fear of beautiful women.

She just shy. Because, her whole life only revolves with man and her boyish bros. She doesn’t know how to date and all that. But, her hyung do not know that because everytime she go on a date she always ditch her date and they say that she is arrogant.

She have her friends and her family, her brother that works oversea with his family while her father stayed at their old hometown at Busan. Her mother already died when gave birth to her. She have everything that she wanted but seeing all her friends have their own love make her feel empty.

Empty.