City lights

Click

At the parking lot

Author POV

They both look at Yujin’s ride. Minju is surprise looking at the black Honda-cb1000r bike. Then, she felt Yujin handing her a white full face mask helmet. Yujin laughed at the sight of Minju’s wide eyes.

“You never ride on a bike before?”, Yujin asked. Minju nodding at Yujin’s question. Yujin can see that Minju is a little bit afraid so she hold her hand for assurance.

“I’m not a bad driver. I’m sure to get to your apartment safe and sound”, Yujin said while taking the white helmet from Minju and help her to wear the helmet.

“Okay?”, Yujin said pulling the girl closer by the helmet and lightly tapping the helmet.

When the engine roared, Yujin felt Minju shifted at her seat. Then, Yujin pulled Minju’s hand and wrapped around her waist.

“Hold tight, princess. It’s gonna be a long ride”, Yujin said while speeding up.

Minju wrapped her arms around Yujin tighter. She is so afraid that she even keeping her head down all the time. Yujin slowed her bike and look at Minju through the side mirror.

“You should look at the view. The night view in Seoul is the best”, Yujin said a bit loud so that Minju can hear her.

“But, I’m afraid”, Minju said softly. Yujin smiled unknowingly seeing Minju like this, she is so cute.

“Come on, believe in me. Look all the lights there! You will regret if you didn’t see this”, Yujin persuaded.

Minju take a deep breath and finally open her eyes and look at the view in front of her. She is so amazed by the city lights. Even the sound of hustle bustle in the city make Minju more amazed of how the city really is. She usually busy and when they are inside the car, she look her phone or talking with Hitomi about the next schedule.

Yujin saw Minju smile through her helmet. Yujin find herself smile at the sight of Minju being happy. Yujin thought that Minju is just like the other model she have work before, but she is wrong. Knowing and seeing how the girl actually is behind the idol world, Yujin felt that she have to protect the latter. Yujin is also surprise how they actually click with each other immediately. She usually have a hard time with new people as she usually do not talk to much but with Minju, she felt like she already know her for years.

“It’s beautiful, right?”, Yujin asked Minju.

“I didn’t know because I have never been here at this hour”, Minju said.

“So pretty”, Yujin said softly this time.

“Right?”, Minju answered because she thought Yujin is still  talking about the view. Then, Minju saw that Yujin is actually looking at her through the side mirror.

“Why are you so pretty? It makes my heart flutter”, Yujin said while looking back at the road.

Minju felt her face heat up at the compliment. She leaned at Yujin’s broad shoulder feeling safe. The feeling she never felt with anyone before. She feel at home. Her own personal home.

The ride comes to an end when she felt Yujin stop in front of her apartment. Yujin helped her down the bike and took off the helmet. They awkwardly stand in front of each other not knowing what to do.

“I will take my leave first”, Yujin said shyly holding her black helmet.

“Thank you for sending me home”, Minju said while looking at Yujin. She saw that the photographer is looking down at her feet obviously shy.

“Why are you suddenly feel shy around me, Yujin?”, Minju asked boldly taking a step closer towards Yujin.

“I don’t usually take people out with my bike. You’re the first one, Minju. And, you’re so pretty that it makes me feel shy looking at you”, Yujin admitted.

“Where is the Yujin that is so brave just now?”, Minju . Yujin laugh slightly. Minju laught at Yujin. They both laughed at each other. Yujin felt at eased seeing that Minju is comfortable with her. She gather all her strength and look at Minju.

They stared at each other.

Suddenly, Minju put her hands at Yujin’s shoulder and tiptoed kissing her right cheek. Yujin is flabbergasted. Yujin are really, really shocked — pretty much speechless. Minju continue to stare at Yujin’s side profile.

“Thank you, Yujin”, Minju softly said and then walk back to her apartment.

Yujin touched her cheek that had been kissed by Minju. A smile crept on her face. She looked at Minju who is walking towards her apartment.

“Thank you too, Princess”, Yujin said softly.

 

 

(p/s: Thank you for the comments. It gives me strengths to update. Please keep on supporting PuppyYujin and BoldMinju!)