Black Hoodie

Click

At Minju’s workplace

Author POV

“Alright, Minju. Good job as always! See you later honey!”, the designer walk away from the model after hugging and say goodbye to each other.

“Thank you, Mrs Kim. It is an honour to model for your design”, Minju said to the designer.

“Indeed our Minju is always humble of herself. Anyway, we will be sure to call you for the next collection”, the designer said and walk out of the room.

“Good job as always Minju. You have no other schedule for the rest of the day. Do you want to go anywhere?”, Hitomi said while tapping Minju’s shoulder gently.

“Nope. I just want to rest at the apartment today”, Minju said while stretching her neck.

“Alright. Lets go”, Hitomi said. After that, they thanked all the staffs and crews and make their way out from the room and Hitomi send Minju to her apartment.

At Minju’s apartment

Minju POV

As I arrived at my apartment, I quickly lay on my bed. This is my routine. Wake up, work, eat, sleep and repeat. Sometimes I wonder is this the right thing to do? Am I making the right decision? Is this what I want?

I quickly dismissed my thought at go to my office room or I called it the “healing” room. In the room I compose song, or poem. Back in my university days, I am in college of Music taking Composition. But, somehow when I graduate more people have take interest in Model/Idol Minju than Writer Minju. I opened my book and write the words I had in my head.

 

The bird I saw at the water park

That bird flew so freely

It seemed so happy to me

Because it has wings that I don’t have

It able to go anywhere it wants to go

But that bird is very lonely

Because it’s flying after departing with its mother

-MJ

 

*Flashback*

“Yah Miguri! Remember that I will be the first one to sing your song. Okay?”, Yuri said while she is strumming her guitar beside Minju.

“Alright then, idol Joguri?”, Minju said while continue to write a new song with Yuri help as the singer for her new assignment.

“Yahhhh!”, Yuri shouted at Minju while blushing. Yuri suddenly feels shy at Minju because she called her an idol.

“Do you think I have a chance Minju-ya? Do you think we will be accepted after we graduate?”, Yuri pouted.

“Honestly I don’t know Yul. I think we just follow the flow and see what future awaits. Don’t give up my favourite idol-to-be! Let’s do our best!”, Minju said while pinching Yuri cheeks.

*Flashback end*

 I suddenly remember my only real friends, Yuri and Wonyoung. I missed them so much but after an incident happen, we do not contact each other anymore. I continue to humming while her hands strumming the guitar for the chords to the song I been writing.

While strumming the guitar, I suddenly noticed the black Nike hoodie hanging at her chair. Ahn Yujin. My face smile at the thought of her. She is so strange. One time she is intimidating arrogant, suddenly next time she is just a cute puppy.

Author POV

Minju contacted Hitomi and asked Yujin’s number from the latter to give back her hoodie. She still remember how she like to wears the hoodie because the hoodie is comfy and it smells calming, that she almost forget to give it back to the owner.

“What should I say? Aish Kim Minju it is almost a week and you just want to contact her now?”, Minju said to herself while thinking a reason to cover up that she actually wears the hoodie all day long. 

“Okay let’s just say that I’m busy. Yeah I’m busy”, Minju assuring herself and call Yujin’s number. She waited until the photographer pick up. She waited but Yujin still did not pick up her call.

Meanwhile at Yujin’s apartment, Yujin was busy with her paperwork all scattered at her table. Yujin almost fall asleep when suddenly her phone ring. She was trying to find her phone under the scattered paper. After finding her phone, she quickly pick up her phone.

“Hello? This is Ahn Yujin speaking”, Yujin said a bit breathless because she had a hard time finding her phone.

“Hi. It’s me, Minju. Kim Minju”, Minju said shyly while scratching her neck.

“Ah-Minju. Kim Minju. WAIT—WHAT?”, Yujin said jumping around and almost make the phone slip of her hand.

“Yujin-shi? Ahn Yujin? Are you there?”, Minju is worried because she hear some noise at the background.

“Ah-yeah. Sorry. For that. Is there anything I can help you with Minju-shi?”, Yujin said strictly, finally getting a hold of hersef.

“Your hoodie is still with me, Yujin-shi. I’m sorry it took me a week to contact you”, Minju said through the phone.

“It’s okay Minju-shi. I understand, you must be busy. Right?”, Yujin said while reading her paperwork.

“Yes. I’m sorry again. When can I give back your hoodie?”, Minju asked carefully.

“I will give you my company address and you can just ask your manager to send it there. I’m sure you are busy-”, Yujin said.

“Actually Yujin-shi, how about we meet over lunch and I gave you your hoodie? Just think this as a gift for helping me the other day?”, Minju said to Yujin with a smile on her face.

“That will be great, Minju-shi”, Yujin said while keeping herself from hyping.

“Alright Yujin-shi. See you then. Good night”, Minju softly wished through the phone.

“Good night. Sleep tight, princess”, Yujin said and ended the call.

Yujin POV

WTF YUJIN YOU SAID PRINCESS—I CANT EVEN BELIEVE MYSELF. I was supposed to say that in my mind not out loud. AISH AHN YUJIN YOU MESSED UP AGAIN. Anyway, I can’t wait to meet you again, Minju-shi.

 

(p/s: Thank you for the subs and comment! I appreaciate it all. Please comment wish Yujin you would like to see more? ArrogantYujin or PuppyYujin?)