Three Princess

Click

At Yena’s House

Author POV

The Bro’s are now playing Basketball at Yena’s backyard. Chaeyeon passed the ball to Yena. But, intercepted by Yujin who quickly lay up the ball to the loop. Hyewon went behind Yujin while ruffling her head.

“Good hustle. See that’s our Yujin! Let’s see that in our next game”, Hyewon said while pointing out loser to Chaeyeon and Yena.

“How can we even beat that giant anyway”, Yena said while sighing at Chaeyeon who agreed at her statement.

“Come on guys food is ready!”, Yuri said to the Bro’s.

“Okay baby!”, Yena said back and ushered their Bro’s to go inside the house.

“You coming, Yujinie?”, Chaeyeon asked.

“I-uh, I think I'm gonna stay a while to work on some free throws”, Yujin said to Yena.

While she is working on some free throws, she suddenly reminded by the accident happen at her apartment a few days ago. Kim Minju. Only thoughts of her make Yujin’s smile. Blush crept on her face remembering that they almost kiss before. She quickly dismissed the thoughts and throwing the last ball.

“Yah! Hyung don’t eat it all! Save some for me too”, Yujin said to Hyewon that is almost vacuuming all the food at the table.

“Don’t worry Yujin, omma always save some for you~”, Yuri said while pat her on the head. Yujin smiled at her favourite noona, Yuri.

“Indeed, Yujin my daughter! Come here to your Appa”, Yena said while locking Yuri in an armbar. All the squad laugh at Yena antics.

“So, Yujin, what happened to your face before? Luckily the bruise had gone now”, Hyewon asked Yujin. Then, Yujin told her Bro’s about what happen to Minju.

“Wait. Do you say Kim Minju, Yujinie? As in IZ*ONE Kim Minju?”, Yuri who is now seating at Yena lap asked Yujin.

“Yes-I think that is the name of her group. I can’t really remember”, Yujin said while scratching her neck.

“Indeed our geek Yujin. How can you work in this entertainment industry if you don’t keep updates on the new girl group? Aish. Our maknae!”, Chaeyeon said while ruffling Yujin’s hair.

“That’s what you get for living under the rock and only staying in your darkroom all the time”, Yena added.

After they had a tea time at Yena and Yuri house. They, all went back to their own house. Yujin was still thinking about the model. She doesn’t have the courage to actually go and meet the girl because she is so shy. She quickly dismissed her thought and continue doing her work from home.

At Wonyoung’s office

Author POV

“Annyeong Yuri-unnie! Why do you call you me?”, Wonyoung asked Yuri.

“Do Yujin tell you about the incident at the club last week?”, Yuri asked Wonyoung on her phone.

“Yes, why unnie? Is there a problem?”, Wonyoung continue to talk to Yuri while doing her job.

“Do you know its Minju? Our Minju?”, Yuri said to Wonyoung excitedly.

“Omg Minju unnie?! Our frog unnie?”, Wonyoung shouted over the phone.

“Wow, its been a long time since I have seen her unnie. I miss her. I miss us”, Wonyoung said while sighing.

“I also miss her Wonyoung-ah. We all miss her”, Yuri said sighing remembering the incident that tear them apart.

“Let’s get Minju back. I hope she will accept us this time”, Yuri asked the youngest.

“Yes unnie. I hope she already recover and not hurting herself like before”, Wonyoung said while reminiscing their memories from the university days.

*Flasback*

“Unnie! Wait for me!”, Wonyoung said while keep on holding her books that she take from the library.

“Youngie, don’t run! Let me help you”, Minju said while rufling the youngest hair and taking some books from her hold.

“Froggy and Bunny, have you eaten yet? Let’s all go to our favourite café down the street. Are you guys in?”, Yuri asked while playing with her phone checking her schedule.

“Not yet Hamster, I’m in. I don’t have classes after this. Youngie?”, Minju asked Wonyoung.

“I’m in. Lets go unnie!”, Wonyoung said while dragging their unnie to the café.

*Flashback ends*

Yuri and Wonyoung miss their other Princess, the Frog. They used to be called the Three Princess because of their visual and kind manners. Even though they have different college, they will always make time to spend days together. Their bond is so strong and they thought nothing will break them apart. But they were wrong, there is something that can break them apart. Not something but someone. 

Little did Yuri and Wonyoung know, Minju was also missing the Three Princess. The only real friends that she can counts on. 

 

 

(p/s: Thank you for the comments and support! I hope you guys can leave comment down below if you have any question or if you guys have anything in mind about this story. Sorry for the late update)