Flashback

Click

At Yujin’s Office

Author POV

Yujin was reviewing her works from the last photoshoot. Then, she heard someone’s knocking on her door.

“Come in”, Yujin said while messaging her neck, getting rid of all the stress and fatigue.

“Yudings, Yudings! I bring you food!”, Wonyoung said while hold her hand up showing Yujin a bag of food from her favourite teokbokki shop.

Yujin smiled at the sight of Wonyoung. Yujin asked Wonyoung to sit first at the couch and asked her assistant, Nako to bring them drinks. Wonyoung had always been there for Yujin. Knowing that Yujin’s family is far away, Wonyoung had keep an eye on Yujin since then.

She is her bestfriend, since high school. They are always be together, so inseparable in high school until everyone thought that they were a couple. Maybe one of them fall in love with each other. Maybe not. Nobody knows. No one made a move so they are friends until now.

Wonyoung is already happy with Chaewon. Yujin still remember when she first meets Chaewon. It was a really funny story.

*Flashback*

“Wonyoung ah, who made you cry? Tell me who she is?!”, Yujin was so mad, even her fist is balled up. Even thought Yujin is a shy and timid type, she is not afraid and always does anything for their friends and family.

“No! Yujin don’t hurt her! It is not her fault. She doesn’t even know that I like her. It is just a mere crush! See I’m not crying anymore”, Wonyoung said while trying to smile while wiping her tears.

“She played you Wonyoung-ah! How can I not be mad when she is the reason you’ve been moping around? You’re not eating, you’re not focus in class, you’re hurting yourself. Tell me the name, Princess. Okay, I will not be mad”, Yujin said while cupping Wonyoung cheeks and wiping her tears.

“Kim Chae-”, Wonyoung was not be able to finished her sentence but Yujin was already running towards the field.

“Which one of you is Kim Chaewon?”, Yujin asked people at the bleachers. One of them pointing towards the field. The middle footballer wearing jersey number 9. Yujin quickly went towards the latter and punch her in the face.

“Yah Kim Chaewon! Youre the one who hurt Wonyoung, right?”, she said while holding Chaewon’s jersey collar. Before Chaewon could answer her, Wonyoung already came to the field running towards Yujin.

“Yah Ahn Yujin! What have you done! I’m not talking about her. It’s Kim Chaesoo not Kim Chaewon!”, Wonyoung said while helping Chaewon stand up and checking her bruise on the lip. Yujin can’t forget how embarrassed she was that day. And the next thing she knows, Wonyoung is already with Chaewon the next day. While Yujin and Chaewon? They still glare at each other till this day.

*Flashback ends*

Wonyoung sighed when she saw that Yujin had become skinnier lately. She also has eyebags under her eyes under her spectacles. Wonyoung was afraid that Yujin did not taking care of herself.

“Yah! If I don’t bring you food today, will you eat lunch? Or you will skip it again today?”, Wonyoung asked Yujin. And, before Yujin could answer her.

“Don’t you dare lie to me Ahn Yujin! You know I have eyes everywhere”, Wonyoung said.

“Fine, Princess. I probably will skip todays lunch as well as these past few weeks. There are so many works piling up anyway”, Yujin said eating her teokbokki.

“Hang in there, Yudings~ Oh btw, the actual reason I come to your office today is to encourage you to ACTUALLY show up at Chae-oppa and Kura-unnie party tonight before they fly to their honeymoon tomorrow. Are you in?”, Wonyoung asked Yujin while cleaning up the takeout on the table.

“You know I don’t go to parties, right?”, Yujin asked.

“But its for Chae oppa? Come on Yudings~ It will be private party after all. Just our squad. Okay?”, Wonyoung asked her again while clinging to Yujin’s arms and showing her bunny eyes.

“Okay”, Yujin answered her. She can never say no to those puppy eyes anyway.