The Attraction

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hmm," Sunye hummed. "Well, it was lovely talking to you again! I think we're up next." She was desperate to leave his sight before she could blush even more.

"Nope, emcees are still performing their special stages," the handsome man pointed out. "I think it's kind of silly that all four of them are performing their own solos. Isn't your Sohee one also? This is kind of extravagant, don't you think? Maybe they could've just done a joint stage."

"That's right, unnie! Plus I didn't get to speak to Minhyuk sunbaenim!" Hyerim added, forgetting to lower her voice.

"Ohhh," Yonghwa sang as he raised an eyebrow. "So you girls were really here for Minhyuk?" he teased.

"NO!" Hyerim interjected. "Well, I mean yes. But I mean, it was great to speak to you too, but I mean..." She was now a nervous wreck. Unaware of what to say or do, finally blurted, "Well, Sunye unnie came for you!"

"WOO HYERIM!" Sunye yelled, her voice shrill. She buried her maroon-hued face in her hands. "Aigoo..."

A sly smile formed on Yonghwa's lips as he heard Hyerim's confession. Yonghwa enjoyed the fact that Sunye still adored him after two years. It felt... nice.

"Omona..." she continued, shaking her head. "I really do think it's time for us to go. See you around," she said as she lightly tugged Hyerim by the arm.

"Oh, b-but..." Yonghwa began, "uh, you didn't get to say hello to Minhyuk!" He turned his dongsaeng around, hoping he'd be the

Please log in to read the full chapter