005

The Mirror

Yibyul’s POV

It has only been a week since I got pulled into the mirror. Ever since what happened that night, I rarely go into my room. I end up sleeping in Yihan’s room since Yihan been busy with his work that he tends to fall asleep in the living room. Avoiding the specific time where the gateway into the mirror opens, I manage to take stuff that I need from my room.

“Byul? Yah Jung Yibyul!” I snap back to reality. “Are you okay?” ask Eunmyung who sit across me. “So tell me, have you decided which club are you joining?” She takes a few sips of her coffee. “Actually I’m thinking of joining either theater club or dance club.” I sighs. The club festival is 2 weeks away and we have to take part at least in one of the club. “Have you made up your mind?” I ask Eunmyung as she places her coffee on the table, taking out a paper from her bag. “Well, I’ve decided to join the Baking Club!” She hands me her application for baking club. “Baking? Okay interesting.” I nod.

Deep down inside, I know that she is holding herself back on taking Tour Guide Club.

Ever since in high school, Eunmyung had always wanted to be a tour guide. As someone who’s in love with travelling, Eunmyung indeed the first in line when it comes to tourism stuff. But what happened four years ago to me, made her give up on her dream, to be a tour guide.

“Hmm, seems like I have to go now. My class is going to start soon. Oh and, you better make up your mind soon, if not, you might end up in the ‘Legendary’ club” Eunmyung packs her stuff before leaving.

I stare at the club application’s paper on the table, as my mind wanders off to Jinjin’s favor.

“The 6 of us, getting out from here, to your world.”