004

The Mirror

Yibyul’s POV

“Okay, so you’re telling us that you got scared by the voice in the mirror and now you happen to get along with the voices.” Jini raised a brow. “You met with two guys who happens to be wearing our high school uniform and then you realized you are in our school?” Eunmyung stated. “And then you figured that the path to the mirror will only open at 11 at night and 5 in the morning?” I nodded. Eunmyung gave me a look as she threw the pillow at me but well, perks of having quick reflex action, I dodged it.

I knew that they won’t believe me, but oh well, at least I tried. Jini shook her head and got herself ready to sleep. “Don’t wake me up at 5, I warned you guys.” And she went to sleep. I wanted to ask how did she ended up with blue hair but then seeing how she’s asleep as soon as she laid down, I decided not to. Eunmyung patted me at the back. I prepared a blanket for her who was going to sleep on the floor.

As we closed the light and was getting to sleep, I turned to Eunmyung. “Eunmyung?” I felt bad. Seeing how Jini let out a sigh relief when she saw me in my room, and how Eunmyung ran upstairs knowing I was in the room.

“Yes?” Eunmyung answered. “Sorry, for making you guys panic.”

No replied from Eunmyung instead, she chuckled. “It’s okay, as long as you’re okay. Now, go to sleep, it’s already 1 in the morning.” Eunmyung went sleep right after that.

I turned to the mirror as I recalled about Jinjin’s favor.