002

The Mirror

Yibyul's POV
I took a few steps away from the mirror. The moment I heard that one voice calling out my name, I felt like as if my heart was going to burst any minute.

"Can you, see us?" I gasped. I must be really out of it. I crouched down in fear as I closed both of my ears.

"Yibyul." The same voice that made my heart felt a slight pain. I felt like crying. It was as if I have this feeling that I can't explain. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the sting of tears behind my eyelid.

Why did it feels like I've lost someone so dearly?

"Hyung, I think you scared her!" I just want to stop hearing all of the voices, but,

"Stay quiet Sanha. I got this." The more I listen to the voice the more I feel the need to find out about it.

"Yibyul," The voice called out. "Don't be scare. Come on, look up."

It took quite a while for me to decide.

So, I decided to take the first step of solving the voices I have been hearing. I stood up confidently although my legs was getting weak the moment the voice in the mirror called out for me to take a step closer to the mirror. The closer I walked towards the mirror, the clearer it was the silhouette of 2 guys standing.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." Perhaps there's another world in this mirror?

Whole life of being the 'only-believing-things-that-has-logic-explaination', this is in fact the first time ever of me thinking something that HAD NO SENSE OF LOGIC.

It won’t be like if I touch the mirror, my hand will be going into-