Chapter 9

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk peeked his head into the dark room of his boys. Hyukjae and Donghae are sleeping soundly. He wants to wake up the boy to have their late lunch. He thinks an idea to apologise to his kids.

He climbed up the bed slowly and jumped his body between Hyukjae and Donghae. Hyukjae groans.

Leeteuk hugged them both with his hands. Donghae and Hyukjae are obviously annoyed as their sleep got disturbed by someone.

Donghae opened his eyes and saw Leeteuk’s smiling face. “Wake up, my big boy,” Donghae growls. Leeteuk then pampered his spoiled child with a lot of kisses all over his face. He chuckles when Donghae pushes away his lips. Leeteuk then moves to Hyukjae. “My big baby,” He did the same thing he did at Donghae.

“I dont want to eat,” Hyukjae mumbles and yawned. Leeteuk mischievously jumps on the bed after both his sons didn’t want to wake up. “Arghhh, Papa!!” Both growls. Leeteuk pulls them to wake up.

“Uncle Heechul is waiting to eat with you both. Let’s go,” He ruffles Hyukjae and Donghae’s messy hair making it messier.

“Why do human eat?” Donghae asked a stupid question. But his stomach said different. His stomach is hungry.

“Are you sure you dont want to feed your tummy?” Leeteuk laughs and left them. Hyukjae and Donghae look at each other. “Yah, do you know?,” Donghae looks at his hyung with his puffed eyes.

“Your tummy voice sounds annoying to me,” Hyukjae groans and steps out from the bed. Donghae grinned innocently though he is half awake.

 

★○☆ 

 

 

“MAMA?!” Three of them shouts at the same time. Heechul’s chopstick dropped on the bowl. Donghae’s and Hyukjae’s eyes are looking at Heechul.

Heechul’s eyes opened wide, almost all his white part seen. “Are you ing dare to let the kids call me mama?!” He flicks Leeteuk’s forehead. Hyukjae burst out laughing witnessing Heechul flicks his papa’s forehead.

“Aishh! Dont say in front of the kids!” Leeteuk soothes his pain forehead.

“What do you think I am? I have my own pride, you boy!”

“Dont say ! For god’s sake,”

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “You both were literally said for four times in front of us,” The adult stop quarrelling.

Heechul pouts and eat his rice. “Why dont we call uncle Heechul appa? That’s cute!” Donghae suggested.

Leeteuk hummed. That was a nice idea from his youngest. “Appa?” Heechul twitching his lips. “Well that’s nice. You guys gonna get American papa and Korean appa. You guys can flex about it in school,”

Leeteuk looks disbelief at Heechul. “What did you teach the kids?”

“Korean-American family is famous these days. Aren’t you American? Where is your old ‘Yo, man. Brother’?”

“That was you, Heechul ah,” Heechul pouts his lips and recalled his memories again. He realised his mistake and said ‘Sorry’ in Cheon Song Yi tone.

“You are right. That’s me. Well, whatever. Sorry I’m old person,”

“Well, indeed you are. Only old people writes letter,” Heechul clicked his tongue.

“Mr American Lee, you are same age as me. You are old though your do a work out,”

“Though I’m still young on the bed-“ Heechul stuffed Leeteuk’s mouth with a lot of rice to not let the kids heard him. Heechul feels shiver all over his body thinking about it. He hit his ears a few time to cleanse his mind.

When Heechul glares at the brothers in front of him, they act like they didn’t understand and eat their rice.

Leeteuk cackles. Hyukjae tries his best to hold his laugh when Heechul keep hitting his papa. No, wrong. When his appa hit his papa.

 


★○☆ 

 

Heechul looks at himself in the mirror. He is thinking what hairstyle he should do for today.

He did a apple hair. He looks at his side profile and he kinda hate it. He bites his lips a few times thinking other hairstyle.

He pulled up his shoulder length blonde hair and he loves how his pale neck is not covered. He then looks at his watch and saw he is late. He tied his blonde hair and made it into a bun on top of his head.

“Appa!” Hyukjae shouts from downstairs. He needs to drop Leeteuk’s sons- no! their sons at the school today. Leeteuk and his sons already moved into his house and they are living happily as a family. Leeteuk was out of town since two days ago for his works. But he is waiting for Leeteuk’s return this night. And on his birthday.

“Appa is coming!” Heechul shouts from his room. He took his coat and put it on. Though it’s spring, the weather is quite cold these days.

Hyukjae and Donghae already put on their shoes and wait him at the front door. “Appa is sorry. Your lunchbox?”

“Done!”

“Thick outfit?”

“Done, appa,” Hyukjae rolled his eyes. They gonna be late at this rate.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go,” Heechul drives them to school.

Hyukjae and Donghae didn’t forget to give him a kiss before they get into the school. “Papa will pick you up today. Be good kids,”

Before they get down from the car, Hyukjae and Donghae give him last kiss and wish “Happy birthday, appa,” Heechul’s heart warms despite the cold weather today.


They wave him goodbye before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter