Chapter 5

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Lee Donghae! Do it properly! You are messing the bread!” Hyukjae hissed in low voice to Donghae in the kitchen. He wants to make a surprise for his papa but Donghae isn’t helping at all.

“I’m trying! Shut up, hyung,” Donghae tries his best to spread the jam and butter on the toasted bread while Hyukjae is pouring the coffee into a mug. Then the medicine came across his mind. He pulled out the chair and climbed the kitchen table top. He rummage through the medicine bowl. Luckily, he found a paracetamol. Their grandparents were out for vacation in a warm country for next few days. And like Hyukjae said last time Leeteuk is making them suffering right now for having a fever and cold.

Hyukjae knocks the door and he peeked into the dark room. His papa is still sleeping soundly. They tiptoe into the room and Hyukjae carefully wake Leeteuk up.

“Papa, wake up. You need to eat before having your medicine,” Leeteuk groans and Donghae shakes his body slowly this time.

“Papa, Donghae and hyung made you a toast and coffee,” Leeteuk heard what his sons been saying but he is so weak to response. He tried to gain his strength to wake up because he didn’t want to disappoint his boys’ efforts.

Hyukjae and Donghae are so happy when they saw their father opened his eyes. Donghae climbed up the bed and help Leeteuk to sit. “Yah! Be careful, Lee Donghae!” Leeteuk chuckles weakly when Donghae pouts.

When everything has calmed down, Hyukjae put the tray on the blanket in front of Leeteuk. “Have a taste! Donghae and me made it,” Hyukjae grinned.

Leeteuk didn’t want to eat at all but he tries his best to munch the toast though he wanted to throw up. He needs to eat his medicine.

“Yah, no one eat the medicine with a coffee,” Leeteuk complained. Donghae immediately climbed down the bed and dashed to the kitchen to pour plain water for Leeteuk. “Your dongsaeng is such a cute brat,” Leeteuk smirks. Hyukjae agreed with him though sometimes Donghae is an annoying brother that always get him on his nerves.

“Papa, here you go,” Donghae passed the water to his papa while grinning cutely. Leeteuk never been proud more than that.

 

★○☆ 

 

 


Heechul is organising the freshly baked pastry and bread at the rack near the window glass when he saw two familiar boys.

“Hyukjae Donghae?” Heechul furrowed his eyebrows. Why his friend letting his sons walking alone in the busy street.

He ran out of the bakery and went to catch them. He grabs their shoulders and they turn around shocked and frightened. “What are you both doing here?” Heechul asked worriedly.

“We.. we want to bring you to papa,” Hyukjae replied trembling. He thought there was a bad guy trying to kidnap them. Donghae almost cried due to shock.

“Where is your papa?”

“He is getting fever and cold and grandparents aren’t home,” Heechul scoffed disbelief. Why Leeteuk didn’t call him?

“Let’s go home. I’m bringing you both along,” Heechul holds their hands securely and stops at his bakery to take his belongings. He didn’t forget to inform his workers to watch over the bakery.

Hyukjae and Donghae are shutting their mouth cause they don’t want Heechul to get mad at them. They walked together to Leeteuk’s home since it’s close with Heechul’s bakery.

Heechul furiously barged into Leeteuk’s room,” Yah! Wake up! How dare you let your sons straying around the street alone without any adult supervision?!” Leeteuk who is resting open his eyes and shocked why Heechul is here.

“What?” Leeteuk asked blurred. Heechul takes a pillow and hit Leeteuk. “You should let the boys call me and I cant believe you let..” one hit on Leeteuk’s weak body.

“Them,” Another hit

“Going out alone!” Last hard hit and Leeteuk sits straight on the bed. The boys’ head dropped cause they didn’t want to meet their papa’s eyes.

“It’s not my fault! They are trying to help me,”

“We... have called you but you didn’t pick up your phone. So we decided to go to your bakery but we got lost,” Hyukjae almost cried. Heechul finally got to calm himself. He fished out his phone from his pocket and saw a lot of missed calls. Stupid him to put the phone in silent mode.

He let out a heavy sigh and looks at the brothers. He felt sorry for not asking. He sits at the end of Leeteuk’s feet and pulls softly the boys to stand closer to him. “I’m sorry. I should have asked you guys before getting angry. You know, uncle is easily getting mad. I’m sorry, okay?”

Hyukjae and Donghae nods weakly. Heechul hugged them both in his arms. Leeteuk smiles with the scene in front of his eyes but then he lying back again to continue resting.

Heechul glares at Leeteuk. He whispers something at the siblings and they run out from the room.

Heechul moves to sit beside Leeteuk. He used the back of his hand to check the temperature of Leeteuk’s forehead. Leeteuk opens his eyes.

“Shht! I’m checking your body. It’s not that hot. Seeing ghost was worse than this,” Heechul smirks. Leeteuk glares at Heechul and slaps his hand away from his forehead.

“Your kids are so kind. I can’t believe they are so brave to find me without your help,” Heechul scrolled down his phone call history and amused at how fearless Leeteuk’s sons to ask for help.

“I’m sorry for putting my phone in silent mode,” Leeteuk hummed and closed his eyes again. He isn’t in mood to talk to anyone today. Heechul holds his anger from bursting out seeing Leeteuk ignoring him.

The kids get into the room bringing a big bowl and a towel.

Heechul slaps a few times of Leeteuk’s body to ask him to move to the center of the queen bed so he can have a space beside his friends. “Auch! That’s hurt! I’m patient in this house! Excuse me,” Leeteuk annoyed.

Hyukjae and Donghae observed everything Heechul did. The adult soaked the towel in the cold water and squeezed the remaining water out. Leeteuk just let Heechul did what he wanted to do cause he is so lazy to ask.

He put the wet towel onto Leeteuk’s forehead softly. “Now, rest. I will cook something for you and for kids,”

“You cant coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter