Chapter 3

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Hey...,”Heechul smiled awkwardly to his old friends.

“Yeah, hi! Well...,” Leeteuk scratched his head. “Oh, this is my kids! The older is Hyukjae and the younger is Donghae. Kids, this is uncle Heechul,” The boys bow properly this time.

Heechul’s eyes widen. Gosh! They grew so much! He bent down to greet the kids properly. “So you are the children of the beautiful couple! Nice meeting you boys!”

Leeteuk secretly keeps staring at Heechul while he is busy greeting the boys. He never changed. He still the same Kim Heechul with that cheeky gummy smiles but his hair in beautiful blonde. He smiles softly. But the old 10 years stories flashback in his head.


“Heechul ah, can we get a coffee? It’s been a long time right?” Heechul turns his attention to Leeteuk again.

“Yeah, sure,”

“Right now if you dont mind?” Leeteuk flashed his smiles. Heechul nods again.

Heechul asked his workers to take care of the bakery while he was away. “There is a nice cafe. Just a few walk away from here,”

“Sure. I dont mind,” Leeteuk, Heechul and the kids walk together to the cafe nearby. Heechul insists to bring the boys too because he wants to know them more.

The whole walking distance seems long for Heechul and Leeteuk since they cant start any conversation. Including the boys.

The waiter came to their table which is located beside the windows with sofa as their seat. Hyukjae and Donghae seat beside Leeteuk in two seated sofa. Heechul is at Leeteuk’s opposite. Heechul recommends a few of famous and delicious drinks in that cafe and suitable for the kids too.

While waiting, Heechul starts the conversation. “Did you just move here?”

“Yeah, we left America last week and decided to move back to Korea permanently. I want the boys to grow up in their own native country,” Hyukjae and Donghae play with each other cause they know their father is talking with someone.

“Where is Nari?” Leeteuk froze upon the question.

“She... she is in great place now. In America,” Leeteuk turns his gaze to his boys.

“What do you mean great place?,” Heechul hesitantly asked again.

“She’s passed away 7 years ago. When gave birth to Donghae,” Heechul lost his words.

“I’m- I’m so sorry for your lose. She’s amazing woman,” Leeteuk smiles sadly. “She is. Look at these brats she gave birth. Hahahaha,” Leeteuk tried his best to act normal though deeply he misses her.

“They never get mom’s love since kids. Even Hyukjae. He was so small when she’s gone,” Heechul looks at the boys from different point of view now. He thought they grew up with a love from both parents.

“I heard that her family moved to America not long after you’ve gone. You guys got married there, right?” Leeteuk nods.

“Donghae was accident too. Like we were out of control and got him in my last year in college. She’s gone before she finished her studies,” The waiter came bringing their orders. Both thanks him and continued their talk.

“Thankfully, her parents took care of them both while I continued my study until I got my PhD and my first job at the university,” Heechul attentively listens to his stories while sipping his hot coffee.

“And after years, finally you decided to come home now?”

“I waited until they grew enough and tadaaa, here I am. I’m working at one of the university here. I’m music lecturer now,” Leeteuk takes his sip of the warm coffee. He helps Hyukjae and Donghae drink their hot chocolate.

“Music?” Heechul asked confused. But he knows why music and he wants to avoid from talking further.

Leeteuk nods. He eyed Heechul with curiosity. He wants to talk about what happened 10 years ago but seems like Heechul tries to avoid him.

Silents roaring. Heechul hopes Leeteuk won’t ask about him even the past stories. He avoids Leeteuk’s eyes.

“And you? How’s your mom? And your bakery just now?” Heechul laughs awkwardly. He turns to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter