Chapter 4

All for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?” Leeteuk smiles upon hearing the familiar voice.

“Hey, it’s me, Leeteuk,”

“Dont tell me you are at my bakery now?” Leeteuk shakes his head though Heechul can’t see it.

“No, I’m not. I am with the kids now and I just finished doing my appointment. I was thinking if I could visit your house. If you are working at the bakery, I will come next time,”

“Hahahahaha. No I’m not. I’m not coming to bakery today. I have to be with my mom for her chemotherapy session today,” Heechul sounds sad.

Leeteuk got no words to say as he felt very sorry for Heechul and his mom. “Don’t worry, man. I’m okay. She would love to have you visiting her. Bring the boys too,”

Leeteuk chuckles. “Great! I will bring the boy too,”

 

★○☆ 

 


Leeteuk reminisces his childhood when driving along the street of Heechul’s neighbourhood. Time flew too fast and now he is a single father and already had children. He is an adult now.

Hyukjae and Donghae are really curious whose house is this. Their papa is now standing in front of the wide gate of the bungalow house. Again. After a decade.

The last time he met Heechul’s mom and came here was when he bid farewell to her before went to America. She was alone and Heechul hadn’t home yet from his getaway to somewhere no one knew.

Leeteuk pressed the bell and the gate for one person beside the big gate opened. Probably Heechul knows who’s coming.

The garden of the house is still green and alive. Heechul must be hired a worker to do it. But the big house remains quiet like before. Leeteuk smiles when he was walking across the garden towards the door with his kids. The house used to be alive when he was kids because he always visited this house and played with Heechul.

Heechul has a well fed family just like Leeteuk. So they never had any struggle with financial issues and that’s probably one of the reasons why most students don’t like them much. Because they have good family, smart and leadership.

The door to the house opened. Heechul comes to greet them.

“Welcome to uncle Heechul’s house!” Heechul bragged his house to Hyukjae and Donghae. Leeteuk clicked his tongue.

“The house is so big! Just like our grandma and grandpa’s house!” Donghae praises the whole house and garden.

Hyukjae continued,”Do you live alone here?” Heechul shakes his head. “I live with my mom. Let’s meet her. She must’ve been excited to meet his second son,” Heechul looks at Leeteuk before focusing back at Hyukjae and Donghae.

“And these big boys,” Heechul takes Hyukjae’s hands into the house and Donghae whimpered.

“Donghae’s hand?” Using his big eyes, he tried to get Heechul’s sympathy.

Before Heechul reached his hand, Leeteuk naughtily pulled up Donghae in his arms. Donghae whimpered again but he gave up in his papa’s arms and pouts.

When Heechul opens the door to his mom’s room, she is lying down on the bed. When she saw Leeteuk, she tried to help herself sit. Heechul hurriedly went to the bed and helped her.

Leeteuk smiles sadly when met her eyes. She opened her arms and immediately Leeteuk went to hug her. The old woman hugs him tightly. She has been missing him so much. She thought she never wont meet him again before she’s gone.

“Are you doing well? Why are you so skinny?” She almost sobbing while hugging her second son. Leeteuk laughs.

“I’m doing very well. I’m not skinny. I work out a lot. It’s just I’m getting taller than before,” She pulled back from the hug and cupped his face.

“Aigoo, I thought you won’t ever come back to home again. Thank you, Teuk ah. I dont have to worry now,”!Her eyes is getting red and tears pooling around them.

“Don’t worry. I’m here now. And I bring my kids too,” Leeteuk turns around and called Hyukjae and Donghae to greet Heechul’s mom.

They bow politely and greet her. “You both are so pretty and adorable,” She turns her attention to them.

“She must be so proud to have these polite boys,” Heechul’s mom looks at Leeteuk, sharing the same pain she had like Leeteuk. She knows it from Heechul.

Heechul’s mom is too occupying in asking everything that happened along 10 years he was away. Heechul quietly sneaked out from the room and let them spend time together. He feels happy and relieved that his mom can meet Leeteuk before... before she’s— He didn’t want to think that but he cant help himself.

 

★○☆ 

 

Leeteuk finally found Heechul is seating in the swing at the garden of his house alone. He had been finding Heechul after having conversation too long with Heechul’s mom. He took a seat beside him.

“She told me everything about you,” He looks at Heechul.

“Why, Heechul ah?” Still his eyes didn’t move from Heechul.

“You know why, Teuk ah. Nari had told you,” Heechul replied calmly. “But I want to hear it from you,” Leeteuk sternly said.

“I would go there because of you, Teuk ah. You know how I was one of the candidates that will get that scholarship even you wont. So why I need to go there if you weren’t? I didnt have dream back then though I was one of great students but you, had everything planned,” Heechul told words by words clearly. Leeteuk got no words to say. What Heechul said was all true.

“But all students thought you were the father. Your name, Heechul ah. I was so sorry that I cant help to clear your name. Is that why you were away?”

Heechul smirks, “I wasn’t ready to face you. I didn’t want to see you step back because of me. And yeah, the name was part of it. I dont want people to think bad about Nari too. So I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter